[Grammar] Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

s.battula91

Member Type
Student or Learner
I have a story.. which need to be corrected.

The story is...

A girl is telling her friends that every year we have running competitions in our school. In this competition, my friend Ajay is the only one who used to win every time. He is very good at heart and he helps everyone in the school. So, everybody likes him.

Akash.., the co-participant who had been loosing the competition everytime had listened to their words and decided to win this time.

So, as to win the competition, he asked his friends to throw stones over Ajay in the race.

The race has started.....
This time Akash had a very good practice .
And he is running faster than the Ajay and croosed him.
The stones thrown by his friends over Ajay.. are hitted Akash.
He fall down and got hurt. Ajay saw him and helped Akash..
As soon as, Akash got up he started running. Ajay also started running but, he is behind of Akash.
Finally, Akash has won the competition. Ajay gone to Akash and congratulated him for the success.

Akask was embarrassed by his praise and he thought that...
I had never praised Ajay like he did now. And, he realized that Ajay would have won the race if he doesn't help when i fell down.

Akash thanked Ajay for helping him, And said him that.. Though you didn't win the race, you have changed my mind. So, the real winner is you.

Slow_Learner

Member Type
Student or Learner
:up:Nice story.

A girl is telling her friends that every year we have running competitions in our school (Be consistent with subjects in the sentence: A girl is telling her friends that every year her school has a running competition.) In this competition,[STRIKE] my friend[/STRIKE] Ajay is the only one who used to win every time. He is very good at heart and he helps everyone in the school; so, everybody likes him.

Akash,the co-participant who had been loosing the competition every time, had listened to their words and decided to win this time.

So, as to win the competition, he asked his friends to throw stones over Ajay in the race.

The race has started.....
This time Akash has a very good practice .
And he was running faster than [STRIKE]the [/STRIKE]Ajay and [STRIKE]croosed [/STRIKE] crossed him.
The stones thrown by his friends over Ajay but it hit Akash.
He fell down and got hurt. Ajay saw it and came to help Akash..
As soon as[STRIKE],[/STRIKE] Akash got up, he started running. Ajay also started running but[STRIKE],[/STRIKE] he [STRIKE]is [/STRIKE]was behind Akash.
Finally, Akash [STRIKE]has [/STRIKE]had won the competition. Ajay [STRIKE]gone[/STRIKE]went to Akash and congratulated him for the success.

Akask was embarrassed by his praise and he thought that...
I had never praised Ajay like he did to me now. And, he realized that Ajay would have won the race if he [STRIKE]doesn't[/STRIKE]had not helped Akash when he fell down.

Akash thanked Ajay for helping him, And said to him that,"Though you didn't win the race, you have changed my mind. So, the real winner is you."

Status
Not open for further replies.