Thread: Story

s.battula91 is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Story

I have a story... which need to be corrected.

A girl is telling her friends that every year we have running competitions in our school .In this competition, Ajay is the only one who used to win every time. He is very good at heart and he helps everyone in the school; so, everybody likes him.

Akash,the co-participant who had been loosing the competition every time, had listened to their words and decided to win this time.

So, as to win the competition, he asked his friends to throw stones over Ajay in the race.

The race has started.....
    This time Akash has a very good practice .
    And he was running faster than Ajay and crossed him.
    The stones thrown by his friends over Ajay but it hit Akash.
    He fell down and got hurt. Ajay saw it and came to help Akash..
    As soon as, Akash got up, he started running. Ajay also started running but, he was behind Akash.
    Finally, Akash had won the competition. Ajay went to Akash and congratulated him for the success.

Akask was embarrassed by his praise and he thought that...
    I had never praised Ajay like he did to menow. And, he realized that Ajay would have won the race if he had not helped Akash when he fell down.

Akash thanked Ajay for helping him, And said tohim that,"Though you didn't win the race, you have changed my mind. So, the real winner is you."

jirikoo is offline Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • Czech
      • Home Country:
      • Czech Republic
      • Current Location:
      • Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Story

Quote Originally Posted by s.battula91 View Post
    I have a story... which needs to be corrected.

A girl is telling her friends that every year we run competitions in our school .In this competition, Ajay is the only one who has won every time. He is very kind-hearted, and he helps everyone in the school, so everybody likes him.

Akash,the co-participant, who had been losing the competition every time, listened to their words and decided to win this time.

So, in order to win this competition, he asked his friends to throw stones over at Ajay in the race.

The race has started.....
    This time Akash has a very good practice .
    And he was running faster than Ajay and pulled ahead of B]?[/B] him.
    The stones thrown by his friends at hit Akash instead.
    He fell down and got hurt. Ajay saw it and came to help Akash..
    As soon as, Akash got up, he started running. Ajay also started running but, he was behind Akash.
    Finally, Akash won the competition. Ajay went to Akash and congratulated him for the success.

Akask was embarrassed by his praise and he thought that...
    I had never praised Ajay like he did to menow.? And, he realized that Ajay would have won the race if he had not helped Akash when he fell down.

Akash thanked Ajay for helping him, And said tohim that,"Though you didn't win the race, you have changed my mind. So, the real winner is you."
    sddddd