I work at a publishing house, and there arose a question concerning a particularity of English I can't work out. This is really URGENT. Hope you will help me.
I need to write the imprint of a calendar in English, and I'm confused about how to draw it up correctly. So I wrote,
) Loose-leaf wall calendar “the name of a calenar”
2) “Artia Group” (the name of a publishing house)
3) the publishing & printing-house
My questions are:
1. Is this sequence 1, 2, 3 correct, or I should write point 1, 3, and 2?
2. Should I write point 3 with the capitals, like "The Publishing & Printing House"?
3. Do you write "loose-leaf" if it is characterized so, or you just write "Wall calendar" and that's enough? (I understand that it is a specific question, so it will be OK not to answer it)
4. Do you write the nouns in titles with capitals, like "Embankment of the River ...", or the variant "Embankment of the river ..." is OK?
5. And the last one. Do you write articles in titles, like "The Embankment of the River...."?
Thanks a lot to everyone who will respond to my request!!!