• Georgian
      • Home Country:
      • Georgia
      • Current Location:
      • Georgia
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Please chek my cover, it's urgent ;(

Dear Sir/Madam:

I am writing to apply for the Erasmus Mundus Program for a next academic year of 2011/2013 in EMTM programme.
    I understand that these universities concerned with EMTM programme, are the leading universities in Europe they have vibrant and highly regarded Business Administration departments, and they are strong in cultural studies. I have been interested in European cultures for many years.
    I have always lived in Georgia, but studying abroad has always been a part of my future plans. Thanks to this program I would have an opportunity to become acquainted with European culture and community. From this point of view, I consider it a challenge and an opportunity to explore and identify ways of improving myself. I believe that visiting a new country, meeting new people and discovering new experiences is the best way to develop myself and discover a new way of thinking. Even the simple relationships make life better over the world. So, in my opinion EMTM programme is the best chance to expand and develop myself.
    I have been living for 6 years to another city, far from my house and family, during my studying period at university up today. I must say as well, that in case of acceptance to your program experience gained from living independently, will help me to solve problems which are concerned with the studying period. Also this will help me to form myself as a real professional, who knows not only theoretical and classical models/methods of business, but realizes all the real life details that we can meet while operating our business. Additionally, this scholarship would allow me to interact with students from all over the globe who may study the same programme, thus I will benefit from an enlarged circle of friends and contacts. Hope that my practice with foreigners and different people will help me to establish future long-term relations with other students and professionals.
    Moreover, the facts that these skills are proposed at the Universities are the chance for me. Indeed, since I started my studies I really wanted to spend one year abroad.
    I am sure that it will allow me to broaden my perspective and contribute to my personal development by expanding my knowledge and widening my experience in a variety of academic disciplines. So, I consider it a challenge and an opportunity to explore and identify ways of improving myself and it certainly will enable me to open my mind. In the same way, this opportunity would be a means to learn another language at the same time.
    I very much appreciate your time and consideration, and I forward looking to corresponding.

Thank you in advance

Yours Sincerely,

Irakli Orjonikidze
    Last edited by don_erekle; 16-Nov-2010 at 09:42.