[Essay] "Some students like to work in groups with other students when doing assignments and

Status
Not open for further replies.

sauron212

Member Type
Student or Learner
"Some students like to work in groups with other students when doing assignments and

Pleas, check my grammar and give me some advises which can make my ESSA better.

Generally, everyone has his own way of doing assignments and projects. Some of them prefer work in groups other students prefer to work independently. In my opinion, I prefer to work in some group with intelligent developed people. Since, I believe in that they can help me if I have some troubles in my assignments or projects. I will describe several reasons and examples for explaining my opinion in the following paragraphs.
First and foremost, I want to explain all advantages of group working. In my opinion, the collective of smart people is very good for everyone who wants to get something. For example, if I am work in some group of smart people I feel more comfortable my self and I believe in that, if I need some help they, I can ask them for help. It is very good to know that someone can help and support you. Also, I can ask their opinion. It is good to know opinions of others. Since, we always can learn something from surround us people.
Moreover, I think that working in some group is more interesting and allow us to work harder. Since, when I am alone I can get tired faster, but when I am working in some group I feel like someone gives me energy. Reason for that is my personality. I am a person, who never liked to be alone, since I like to be in collective with other people and having some fan with them or discuss something. That why, I prefer to work in some group. In my opinion, the best way for doing assignments or projects is to create some collective with smart guys.
On the other hand, I think that I can do some assignments or projects even if I am working by my self. Of course, it would be pretty much harder than working in some group, but it is good to be always ready for working alone. Also, some times I prefer to work alone. Since, it is good to know own abilities. So, in my opinion I think that sometimes we need to work by ourselves, just for understanding own aptitudes.
Finally, I would like to stress that the does not matter which way you prefer for doing your assignments or projects, important thing that we have to work hard on that. The best way for reaching your goals is to work hard for that. If we want to achieve great accomplishments, we have to work hard for that.

Last edited:

e2e4

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Serbo-Croatian
Home Country
Bosnia Herzegovina
Current Location
Bosnia Herzegovina
Re: "Some students like to work in groups with other students when doing assignments

/A learner/

Pleas, check my grammar and give me some advises which can make my essay better.

Generally, everyone has his own way of how to do assignments and projects. Some of them prefer to work in groups and some others prefer to work independently. (In my opinion,) I prefer to work in a group of intelligent developed people since I believe (in) that they are able to help me if I had some problems with my either assignments or projects. I will describe several reasons and examples so as to explain my opinion by the following paragraphs.
First and foremost, I want to explain all advantages of group working. In my opinion, the collective of smart people is very good for everyone who wants to get something. For example, if I (am) work in a group of smart people I feel more comfortable (my self) and I believe (in) that, if I need some help (they), I can ask them for (help). It is very good to know that someone can help and support you. Also, I can ask their opinion. It is good to know opinions of the others since, we always can learn something from people surrounding us.
Moreover, I think that working in a group is more interesting and allow us to work harder. (Since,) When I am alone I am (can) getting tired faster, but when I (am) work in some group I feel like someone is giving me energy. Reason for that is my personality. I am a person who never liked to be alone since I like to be in collective with other people and having some fan with them or discuss something. That's why, I prefer to work in a group. In my opinion, the best way of doing assignments or projects is to create some collective with smart guys.
On the other hand, I think that I can do some assignments or projects even if I work by myself. Of course, it would be pretty much harder than working in a group, but it is good to be always ready for working alone. Also, some times I prefer to work alone since it is good to be conscious of my own abilities. So, in my opinion, I think that sometimes we need to work by ourselves, just for understanding our own aptitudes.
Finally, I would like to stress that it does not matter which way you prefer for doing your assignments or projects, important thing is that we have to work hard on that. The best way for reaching your goals is to work hard for that. If we want to achieve great accomplishments, we have to work hard for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.