GLOBAL ENGLISH QUESTIONNAIRE

Status
Not open for further replies.

natajlllaa

Member Type
English Teacher
I have constructed a survey which is going to help me do the research in the field of Global English. I need your responds - especially native speakers' responds. Please fill in the survey: moje-ankiety.pl/respond-1415.html

birdeen's call

VIP Member
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland
I tried doing this but I couldn't submit. It told me answers to some questions were obligatory and I couldn't come up with any. (Mostly because I didn't understand a question or didn't have any opinion.)

Question 11 was especially difficult to me. I never thought any language belonged to anybody. I had no idea what to choose.

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
As a native speaker who hasn't taught in Poland I couldn't answer it- it's far too focused on your country for me to be able to complete it. It's not really a Global English questionnaire.

And if I could make a suggestion- it's very long and people will quit. I got to about question 20 and then gave up because my answers were making less and less sense because of the Polish focus, but I think few will go to the end of something that long anyway.

5jj

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic
Well, I got to the end, but I was born stubborn. I agree with the preceding comments.

Raymott

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
Australia
Current Location
Australia
I did one of these before, but I never know whether to press the "Dalej" button or the "Anuluj" button at the end of the page. So, this could be a waste of time if one of them means "delete responses".
I hope this is a pilot study.

lauralie2

Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Canada
Current Location
China
I did one of these before, but I never know whether to press the "Dalej" button or the "Anuluj" button at the end of the page. So, this could be a waste of time if one of them means "delete responses".
I hope this is a pilot study.
The "Anuluj" button is the cancel button.

Status
Not open for further replies.