English Teacher
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Dear Teachers
Please edit or beautify the following resignation letter.

The Principal
Jaypee Vidya Mandir
Anoopshahar

Sir
This is to inform you that I have accepted an offer of PGT English in another school and hence I am tendering my resignation from Jaypee Vidya Mandir. My last working day in the school will be 04th November 2010.
My association with Jaypee Vidya Mandir has been very rewarding and I enjoyed working with my colleagues, teaching my students, and learning a lot from you. I have professionally grown and learnt so much at Jaypee Vidya Mandir that I will always look up to her as my alma mater.
Keeping in view of my past record I hope you will be kind enough to waive off my notice period and pass an order for the full encashment of the Earned Leaves credited into my account.

Yours faithfully

Amir Hamj Khan

riquecohen

VIP Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
Brazil
Dear Teachers
Please edit or beautify the following resignation letter.

The Principal
Jaypee Vidya Mandir
Anoopshahar

Sir
This is to inform you that I have accepted an offer of PGT English [STRIKE]in [/STRIKE] from another school and hence I am tendering my resignation from Jaypee Vidya Mandir. My last working day [STRIKE]in the school [/STRIKE]will be 04th November 2010.
My association with Jaypee Vidya Mandir has been very rewarding and I have enjoyed working with my colleagues, teaching my students, and learning [STRIKE]a lot [/STRIKE]from you. I have grown professionally [STRIKE]grown[/STRIKE] and learnt so much at Jaypee Vidya Mandir that I will always [STRIKE]look up to[/STRIKE] regard her as my alma mater.
[STRIKE]Keeping[/STRIKE] In view of my past record, I hope you will be kind enough to waive off my notice period and pass an order for the full encashment of the Earned Leaves credited [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE]to my account.

Yours faithfully

Amir Hamj Khan
In AmE, we use waive rather than waive off. We also would say issue an order rather than pass an order. I don´t know what forms would be used in India. Congratulations on your new position!

Status
Not open for further replies.