• Post Thanks / Like

I need some help!!

Good Afternoon..

I wish I can find any help here.. because I have an assignment to do and the deadline will be on 23 of July.. The tutor told us to read a section about (Towards and Ethics and Etiquette for electronic Mail). Then we have to:
    -list the key points the author has made with reasons from the paper.
    -describe the perspective of the author.(audience he is writing for, his background, does he state the purpose of writing?)

Well this is a part of the assignment I wish you help me with.. If you donít mind.. Iíll be so thankful.

I already began but .. I really need some help.. Here it is (By the way we have to read section (IV) only)

http://www.rand.org/publications/R/R3283/

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: I need some help!!

I will gladly go over your finished product but not your homework. Do your best and we will take it from there.

• Post Thanks / Like

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]My problem is that i stop studing for 4 years..then i deside to go to a university...SoOo its really hard lettle .. I'll try to do my best..

Thank You
    [/
    FONT]
    Last edited by high speed; 15-Jul-2005 at 21:32.

• Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by high speed
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]My problem is that i stop studing for 4 years..then i deside to go to a university...SoOo its really hard lettle .. I'll try to do my best..

Thank You
    [/
    FONT]
    Copy the section you are supposed to read. Read it. Underline words you do not understand. Read it again. Look up your missing words. Read it aloud!!! Does it make sense now? Then start working on the project.