These are my passage , but i divided it for many paragraphs :
A sport is an organized, competitive, entertaining, and skillful physical activity requiring commitment, strategy, and fair play. But when a person takes something forbidden like steroids to be a winner in the competition, this doing is called cheating.
2- Steroids Are strange materials or sometimes natural materials that enter the body and lead to raise the fitness abnormally. In addition, it causes psychological effects that affect in the human body.
- Commonly, who use these "steroids"?
Using steroids is common between the athletes.
-Methods of doping:
1-By mouth (pills).
2- By injections (If two persons or more used the same injection, they exposed to Infectious virus like AIDS.
- Why the International Olympic Committee banned the use of "steroids"?
Because steroids affect the health of the body. Also, because when the person takes steroids, these steroids give him the strength and make him active, and this doing called cheating. This means that the playing is unfair.
-What are the roles of these "steroids"?
1- Steroids increase the attention.
2-Steroids change the mood of the person and make it high.
3- Steroids reduce the appetite.
4-Steroids increase the movement.
5- Give the body the strength, especially the muscles.
- What are the results of the misuse of "Steroids"?
- Steroids show unreal activity.
- The large amounts of steroids cause muscle atrophy and the player cannot restore his strength.
- The researches confirm that steroids cause madness, the death as a result of heart attack.
- Hormonal disorders, which is the result of disruption of the overall composition of the body.
- Kidney diseases and Infertility.
- Steroids Cause many diseases for the heart and the liver.
- If the person took a large amount of steroids, thatís will lead to clots.
- The steroids cause Psychological effects .Such as: Mood disorder and Feeling sad.