[General] The Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimhello

Member Type
Student or Learner
The Internet has increasingly developed and become part of our everyday life. Do you find the Internet useful? What do you use the Internet for? How much time do you spend surfing the web a day? Please respond to these questions.

Last edited:

Sandra Morgan

Member Type
Student or Learner
In my opinion, the Internet is a very fast and convenient way for me to get information. I can also communicate with my friends and relatives by means of e-mail or chatting. However, I don’t use the Internet very often because I don’t have much time. For me, the Internet is a wonderful invention of modern life. It makes our world a small village.

Last edited:

Huansui

Member Type
Student or Learner
People use the Internet for many purposes : education, communication, entertainment and commerce. However, the Internet has limitations. It is not only time-consuming and costly but also dangerous because of virues and bad programs. Moreover, Internet users sometimes have to suffer various risks such as spam or electronic junk mail, and personal information leaking. So while enjoying surfing, be alert !

Last edited:

Hong hoa

Member Type
Student or Learner
Nobody can deny the benefits of the Internet in our life. However, it is a pity for me as well as for most of my friends in the countryside. The Internet is available only in cities, there for I cannot easily get access to it. I sometimes visit my uncle in the city on weekends, and this is a good occasion for me to explore the net. I spend most of the time wandering because I just don’t know which website is useful for me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.