Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Saudi Arabia
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
please any body correct my paragraph------Is this paragraph in present simple:?:

He is the one

who I admire. He is my father. My father is the most important person in my life. He is

the one who raised me, looked after me, showed me the right way, gave me advices,

supported me, and did many and many things for me. I admire my father for many

reasons; he is a kindhearted, a strong-willed and a supportive man. He loves and care

for others, works hard in life and helps those who are in need.

My father is very kindhearted . He is the most loving and caring person I have

ever seen. He always wants to see us as one happy family. Because he loves us and

wants us to be the best, he tells us what is right and what is wrong. When we make a

mistake, he never shouts at us but he tells us that it is wrong and that we should fix it

and not repeat it again. My father treats people around him with kindness and love. He

never carries in his heart any grudge or hatred for anyone. There is always a big smile

on his face.

My father is a very strong-willed person whom when confronted with obstacles

would greet them as a challenge to be succeeded. Since he was a child, he struggled in

his life to reach to the top. My father had to drop out of school in grade 10 because he

had to find a job to make money. My father didn't go to school between those years.

Furthermore, my father is a supportive man. He likes to help anyone seeking

for any kind of help whether he knows the person or not. He never minds helping

my mother with the housework. For instance, he helps in washing the dishes, cooking

some meals and cleaning the house. My father encourages us to do better in our lives.

My father has worked for every penny to save up for our tuitions. My father is generous

too. He gives out money and food to the poor and doesn't need any rewards.

haloOom

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Saudi Arabia
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
please correct my paragraph

Status
Not open for further replies.