Student or Learner
Native Language
Turkish
Home Country
Turkey
Current Location
Turkey
Hello,

I need your help for my motivation letter that i will send to a university within 1 week. Your feedback will be really important for me.

Thank you.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I graduated from X, Turkey with a bachelor’s degree in public finance in February 2008, and since then, I have strongly involved in the field of accounting. Shortly after I graduated university I have attended exams of certified public accountancy in order to start my compulsory internship to become a certified public accountant in Turkey. As a result of that, I have managed to complete my internship successfully, and soon I will take the profiency exams to get my certificate.

Having studied and worked in order to pursue a career in a field of accounting, I have realized lots of benefits of advancing my education to be successful in my career. Consequently, I believe it is imperative that a person pursue a master’s degree in a prestigious university. Getting a high quality education, advancing in my career and having a chance to become an auditor are my major reasons of pursuing a master’s degree in Y University.

The first crucial reason of pursing a master’s degree in Y University is attending a prestigious university inasmuch as the university provides a master program in field of accounting and control, which will contribute a lot to my career to become successful accountant.

Not only is getting a high quality education a significant advantage, but also advancing in my career is an important benefit due to the fact that the field of accounting requires continuing professional education. For Instance, in order to get a deeper knowledge of the accounting, besides of learning how accounting tools work, I also have to know how to explicate the international financial reporting and accounting standarts. Therefore, it is undeniable that studying in an international environment will contribute a lot to my perspective of view and enhance my knowledge in the field of accounting.

Last but not least, perhaps the most attractive reason for me is the master programme in Y Universtiy offers a broad education in control. Augmentation of development in corporation leads new promising fields of work, such as auditing. While working in an accounting firm, I had the opportunity to meet with some of senior auditors, and as a result, I have learned that being auditor requires a professional education apart from having practical training. Actually, after I will get my certified public accountancy license, I will be able to work as independent auditor by due course of law. However, enhancing my knowledge in order to have a chance to work in one of leading auditing firms will be a significant advantage for my career.

In conclusion, after elaborating on the reasons of pursuing a master programme in Y University, including educational and vocational benefits, I feel it is obvious that master programme in Y University will be great advantage for me.

Yours sincerely,

billmcd

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Re: Letter of Motivation for Master programme

Hello,

I need your help for my motivation letter that i will send to a university within 1 week. Your feedback will be really important for me.

Thank you.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I graduated from X, Turkey with a bachelor’s degree in public finance in February, 2008, and since then[STRIKE],[/STRIKE] I have [STRIKE]strongly[/STRIKE] been deeply involved in the field of accounting. Shortly after I graduated university I [STRIKE]have[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]attended[/STRIKE] completed exams of certified public accountancy in order to start my compulsory internship to become a certified public accountant in Turkey. As a result of that, I have managed to complete my internship successfully, and soon I will take the profiency exams to [STRIKE]get[/STRIKE]obtain my certificate.

Having studied and worked [STRIKE]in order [/STRIKE]to pursue a career in a field of accounting, I have realized [STRIKE]lots of [/STRIKE]many benefits [STRIKE]of [/STRIKE]for advancing my education to be successful in my career. Consequently, I believe it is imperative that a person pursue a master’s degree in a prestigious university such as yours. [STRIKE]Getting[/STRIKE]Obtaining a high quality education, advancing in my career and having a chance to become an auditor are my major [STRIKE]reasons[/STRIKE] objectives of pursuing a master’s degree [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE]at Y University.

The first [STRIKE]crucial[/STRIKE] major reason [STRIKE]of [/STRIKE] for pursuing a master’s degree [STRIKE]in [/STRIKE]at Y University is being able to attend[STRIKE]ing[/STRIKE] a prestigious university, inasmuch as the university provides a master program in the field of accounting and control, which will contribute [STRIKE]a lot [/STRIKE] considerably to my career [STRIKE]to become [/STRIKE] as a successful accountant.

Not only is getting a high quality education a significant advantage, but also advancing in my career is an important benefit due to the fact that the field of accounting requires continuing professional education. For instance, in order to get a deeper knowledge of [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] accounting [STRIKE]besides of [/STRIKE]and learning how accounting tools work, I also have to know how to understand and explain in detail [STRIKE]explicate[/STRIKE] the international financial reporting and accounting standards. Therefore, for me, it is [STRIKE]undeniable[/STRIKE]certain that studying in an international environment will contribute [STRIKE]a lot [/STRIKE] in a major way to my perspective [STRIKE]of view [/STRIKE]and enhance my knowledge in the field of accounting.

Last but not least, perhaps the most attractive reason for me is that the master programme in Y Universtiy offers a broad [STRIKE]education in control[/STRIKE]spectrum[STRIKE]. Augmentation [/STRIKE][STRIKE]of development in corporation[/STRIKE]of study in accounting that leads to new promising fields of work, such as auditing. As an aside,while working in an accounting firm, I had the opportunity to meet with some of senior auditors, and as a result, I have learned that being an auditor requires a professional education apart from having practical training. Actually, after I [STRIKE]will[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]get[/STRIKE] earn my certified public accountancy license, I will be able to work as an independent auditor by due course of law. However, enhancing my knowledge in order to have a chance to work in [STRIKE]one of the [/STRIKE]a leading auditing firm[STRIKE]s[/STRIKE] will be a significant [STRIKE]advantage[/STRIKE] plus for my career.

In conclusion, after elaborating on the reasons [STRIKE]of [/STRIKE]for pursuing a master programme in Y University, including educational and vocational benefits, I feel it is obvious that the master programme in Y University will be [STRIKE]great advantage for me. [/STRIKE] a major factor in meeting my personal objectives.

Yours sincerely,

My suggestions. Nice work.

Rinzet

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Turkish
Home Country
Turkey
Current Location
Turkey
Status