- For Teachers
I am confused about the use of 'out front' in conversations.
Are the following sentences correct"
1. The truck pulled up at out front.
2. I will wait for you out front.
3. The out front of the house was in bad shape.
One related question. If want to tell somebody to meet me at the bottom of a building (not on the ground floor of the building, just outside) what should I say?
4. I will meet you at the foot of the builiding?
5. I will meet you at the bottom of the building?
6. I will meet you just outside the building.