my very first toefl assay .. please correct me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fato1988

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Saudi Arabia
Current Location
United States
this is my first assay in TOEFL .. my english in not that good but i tried to write something .. i'll appreciate it if anyone correct me

topic
people attend school for many different reasons . why do you think people decide to go to school ? use specific reasons and examples to support ur answer .

most people attend school to expand their knowldge and to specilized in what they love .

getting into a school or university will allow people to have a good job in the future because the primary requirement for getting a job is to have a good certificate from respected school.

the weirdest student that are the ones who keep skipping classes and tried hard to get a low gared in order to stay in their school with their friends .
this is and example of some people who attend school for making friends and social life .

there are other people who attend school to pleased their parents .
so they are tried to achive what their parents failed to acheive in the past and they are not less weird than the people who attend school for making friends .

in my openion , schools help people to expand their knowlge and make their eyes open in the future .
by getting into school we learn how to be responsable and our talent increase and get better .
so lets says that the goodness on a population can be measured by their good school and their highly educated people .

----------------------------

fato1988

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Saudi Arabia
Current Location
United States
anyone plz :(

fato1988