• Native Language:
      • Urdu
      • Home Country:
      • Pakistan
      • Current Location:
      • Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Question Locality!

What are the main facilities in your localities?

Well in My locality we have lots of facilities such as hospital which is very near to my house Hmmm and There is School for getting education. There is college for getting higher education. There is PIA office for flight reservation and there is Passport Office for getting your passport copy. There is Children Park but its bit far away from my house. There is few clinics where doctor treats patients and There is medical store for buying medicines. There is Mosque for offering prayer and Mosque School for getting religious education. Well we have all the main facilities in our locality so I dont think that we are lacking some kind of main facility in our locality.

Now Tdol and your team please check my above paragraph and tell me it is right or wrong if there is any kind of amendment then please tell me. Hope hearing from you

Regards.
    Farhaj.

Mister Micawber is offline Key Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Locality!

What are the main facilities in your locality?

In my locality, we have many facilities, such as a hospital, which is very near to my house, and a school. There is a college for acquiring a higher education. There is a PIA flight reservations office, and a passport office. There is a children's park, but it is a bit far from my house. There are also a few medical clinics and a pharmacy. There is a mosque for offering prayer and a mosque school for religious education. We have all the major facilities in our locality, lacking none of importance.

Generally, Farhaj, you should not include excessive information which your reader probably already knows. For example, readers know that a school is for education and a medical clinic is for treating patients.

Farhaj is offline Junior Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Urdu
      • Home Country:
      • Pakistan
      • Current Location:
      • Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello Mister Micawber,

Thank You for giving me nice tips. and please keep contact with me in future because i have lots of work which i will share with you in future. okey bye take care and once again Thank You Very much.

Farhaj is offline Junior Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Urdu
      • Home Country:
      • Pakistan
      • Current Location:
      • Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Question Presentation !

Hello Mister Micawber and team, Well now please look at above presentation and made amendments and make very jolly type of or you can say very attractive presentation and tell me how I present my locality means how i start for example first enter class and say; Hello everyone or How are you or any different idea then please please please tell me . I know that you help me because you were helped me in past also. bye bye take care .

Best REgards

Farhaj

Post Thanks / Like

In my locality, we have many facilities, such as a hospital, which is very near to my house, and a school. There is a college for acquiring a higher education. There is a PIA flight reservations office, and a passport office. There is a children's park, but it is a bit far from my house. There are also a few medical clinics and a pharmacy. There is a mosque for offering prayer and a mosque school for religious education. We have all the major facilities in our locality, lacking none of importance.

If you wanted more funny sentences, perhaps...

"There is a college for acquiring higher education, or, for many students, for sleeping. There is a PIA flight reservations office where they will tell you do not have enough money for a ticket, and a passport office where you can not get a passport any way even if you -could- buy a ticket.

There is a children's park. Hmmmm... If you 'park' or store your car in a car park, do you park children in a children's park? "

Mister Micawber is offline Key Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Presentation !

You can start by simply saying, 'Good morning' or 'Hello', 'My name is Farhaj, I live in [area/town/locality name], and I would like to tell you a bit about my locality...'

And don't forget to smile!