Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Hong Kong
Current Location
United States
Every student ,who are attending college, also want to get a good grade, but is it so hard to get a good grade? Indeed, it is not such hard if you are able to follow my suggestions.First of all, students should always pay attention when they are in classes. Follow this rule is so important for students because teachers, who teach them in class, are always teach them some test skill,and they might remind them to focus on something special, this something special will probably show on the test.Therefore, students should always pay attention in their classes. Secondly, students should finish their homework when the teachers give them homework. Regardless of any situation ,homework is suppose to finish, it is students responsibility. In addition, students can be helped when they do homework, for students can practice when they do homework.Finally, students should focus on study not on play. Don't study at the last minutes, you should study everyday. Evan if you spend 1hour focus on study , it still can help you. Playing is a toxic for every students, it'll make student be addicted. Otherwise, student aren't only can't get a good grade in college, but also they'll probably get a worst grade.To sum up, if all those students can control themselves then follow those suggestions, I believe every students can get a good grade too.

p.s. Hi,everyone.My name is Daniel, nice to meet you guys.I'm the newest register in this forum:-D,and can anyone share me some opinions about my writing such as grammar,sentence and something that u think i need to improve . I'll be really appreciated.Thank you for your approach.:lol:

tosucceed999

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
Following this rule is so important for students because teachers[STRIKE], who teach them in class, are[/STRIKE] always teach them some [STRIKE]test[/STRIKE] skills and [STRIKE]they[/STRIKE] might remind them to focus on something special, [STRIKE]this something special[/STRIKE] which will be probably showed on the test

BobK

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Does 'a prefect way to get a good grade' involve getting a prefect to write your assignment:-?

b
PS Hint: I think you may want to develop a more perfect idea of how to spell 'perfect'.

tosucceed999

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
Don't study at the last minutes, you should study everyday.
Do not use abbreviation in the formal writing.
You should study everyday instead studying in the last minutes.
Evan if you spend 1hour focus on study , it still can help you. Playing is a toxic for every students, it'll make student be addicted.
Even if you spend one hour focusing on study, it still can help you. Playing is a toxic for
[STRIKE]every[/STRIKE] students that will make them be addicted.

tosucceed999

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
Otherwise, student aren't only can't get a good grade in college, but also they'll probably get a worst grade.
-> Moreover, students not only forget all useful knowledge but also fail all the final exams in their grade.

BobK

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Don't study at the last minutes, you should study everyday.
Do not use abbreviation in the formal writing.
You should study everyday instead studying in the last minutes.
Evan if you spend 1hour focus on study , it still can help you. Playing is a toxic for every students, it'll make student be addicted.
Even if you spend one hour focusing on study, it still can help you. Playing is a toxic for
[STRIKE]every[/STRIKE] students that will make them be addicted.

It would help if your format made it clear who had written what. You're correcting some mistakes, repeating others, and introducing new ones. I don't have time to put you both straight, especially as you make it so difficult to work out whose error is whose. But at least you should make it clear that your views are subject to question: but that's OK - if you never made a mistake you never made anything... ;-)

b

Status
Not open for further replies.