Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    jollysalman is offline Newbie
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Pakistan
      • Current Location:
      • Pakistan
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    33
    Post Thanks / Like

    Request for manager

    Please check & correct this



    Sir please tells us the solution if u told us for late-seating so as u know that we continually work at office 8 hour without rest. so sir tell us how can we work properly in late-seating. If we are tried work in late-seating so cannot have time for our family because after late-seating we havenít enough energy for anything. As u know our work increase day by day Therefore our humble request please provides us 2 more assistant for billing department.

  2. #2
    jollysalman is offline Newbie
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Pakistan
      • Current Location:
      • Pakistan
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    33
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Request for manager

    waiting

  3. #3
    bhaisahab's Avatar
    bhaisahab is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Retired English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • England
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    23,071
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Request for manager

    Quote Originally Posted by jollysalman View Post
    waiting
    Do you mean "working late" when you say "late-seating"?

  4. #4
    jollysalman is offline Newbie
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Pakistan
      • Current Location:
      • Pakistan
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    33
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Request for manager

    Quote Originally Posted by bhaisahab View Post
    Do you mean "working late" when you say "late-seating"?

    overtime

  5. #5
    bhaisahab's Avatar
    bhaisahab is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Retired English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • England
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    23,071
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Request for manager

    Quote Originally Posted by jollysalman View Post
    overtime
    Sir please tells us the solution if u told us for late-seating so as u know that we continually work at office 8 hour without rest. so sir tell us how can we work properly in late-seating. If we are tried work in late-seating so cannot have time for our family because after late-seating we haven’t enough energy for anything. As u know our work increase day by day Therefore our humble request please provides us 2 more assistant for billing department.
    Sir, as you know, we already work eight hours without a break. If you insist that we work overtime we will not be able to work effectively; furthermore, we will not have time to spend with our families. As you are aware, the volume of work in the billing department is increasing day by day and we are in need of two more assistants. We humbly request that you take note of our concerns and take the necessary steps to remedy the situation.
    Last edited by bhaisahab; 21-Dec-2010 at 15:32. Reason: punctuation

  6. #6
    5jj's Avatar
    5jj is offline VIP Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Retired English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • Czech Republic
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    28,167
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Request for manager

    Quote Originally Posted by bhaisahab View Post
    we will not be able to work effectively; furthermore, we will not have time to spend with our families.
    Semi colon? Full stop? I feel it needs something here.

  7. #7
    bhaisahab's Avatar
    bhaisahab is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Retired English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • England
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    23,071
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Request for manager

    Quote Originally Posted by fivejedjon View Post
    Semi colon? Full stop? I feel it needs something here.
    Yes, I agree, a semi-colon I think.

  8. #8
    jollysalman is offline Newbie
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Pakistan
      • Current Location:
      • Pakistan
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    33
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Request for manager

    Quote Originally Posted by bhaisahab View Post
    Sir please tells us the solution if u told us for late-seating so as u know that we continually work at office 8 hour without rest. so sir tell us how can we work properly in late-seating. If we are tried work in late-seating so cannot have time for our family because after late-seating we havenít enough energy for anything. As u know our work increase day by day Therefore our humble request please provides us 2 more assistant for billing department.
    Sir, as you know, we already work eight hours without a break. If you insist that we work overtime we will not be able to work effectively; furthermore, we will not have time to spend with our families. As you are aware, the volume of work in the billing department is increasing day by day and we are in need of two more assistants. We humbly request that you take note of our concerns and take the necessary steps to remedy the situation.
    Thank you very much
    Last edited by jollysalman; 24-Dec-2010 at 13:22.

Similar Threads

  1. How to say Thanks to Manager
    By Kaliprasad in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-Feb-2010, 07:56
  2. Case manager
    By SCARTHALIE@HOTMAIL.COM in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-Apr-2009, 18:50
  3. [General] mail to the manager
    By srinivasz in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 29-Dec-2008, 13:48
  4. manager
    By kerry wang in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 14-Dec-2008, 15:54
  5. HR Manager
    By Tdol in forum CVs, Resumes and Applications
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 19-Oct-2004, 01:04

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •