Hello,
I'm writing a formal letter to an university but I'm not sure about the whole thing so I please you could you check it? I believe it won't take you long and it'd really help me.

Thank you in advance.

E-mail:

Dear Sir or Madam,

My name's Viktor and I'm interested in your undergraduate programs (whole program conducted in english), particularly Applied Chemistry at The School of Engineering.

I'd like to apply during application period (March 2011). I read your email address on your websites as an opportunity for further questions. I'd like to ask you, because I'm studying at university, if it's possible to accept any similar passed subjects from other university at your university as passed for undergraduate study? I'm enrolled at Institute of Chemical Technology Prague and I already passed a few subjects. I really wish to get to your university, so it won't affect my application, I'm just curious about the possibility.
I'm writing this message because of some program details too, well, would you be so kind to send me any details such as subject schedule and so on?

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours faithfully
Sládek Viktor,
Czech Republic.