- For Teachers
1.She has changed her car colour.
2.Her car colour has been changed.
Are these correct usage ?
Is sentence 1 present perfect tense ?
Is sentence 2 present perfect tense passive voice ?
She has changed her car colour. She has changed its colour.
1. Can we say "Its colour has been changed" ?
2. And if we don't put "been" after the word has in the sentence, what is the mistake, and why ?
"It has changed."
- The color has been changed [by someone]. passive
- Someone changed the color. active verb
- The color has changed. adjectival
- Meaning, the color is different
- Max has changed. adjectival
- Meaning 1: She is different.
- Max has changed. present perfect verb
- Meaning 2: She changed her clothes.