• Native Language:
      • Persian
      • Home Country:
      • Iran
      • Current Location:
      • Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Default plese check my movie review

Salt is a 2010 movie starring Angelina Jolly (Evenly Salt) as CIA agent, an accused Russian spy.

In the beginning of movie a man come to salt's office and offers vital information: the president of Russia will be assassinated in New York City. The assassin name is Evenly Salt. In fact, Russian spy intended to misled FBI and CIA. They are going to assassin Russia president themselves, and then attack to Tehran and Mecca by missiles to stimulate Moslems, and make a union against USA to defeat it.

In continue. Salt attempts to prove her innocents. In this way she has to jump over 18-wheeler, tanker, killing bad guys, etc. in my opinion Salt is a rerun movie ( a skinny woman beats up to 100 guys and happening of events that can injury or even death to the average people are nothing for hero).

Finally my big question remains without answer as before: in this movie same as other, how she/he remains seductive and handsome for ever?

Also be advised that director choice Salt name deliberately because:
    (This part copied from Wikipedia website)

• SALT I is the common name for the Strategic Arms Limitation Talks Agreement, also known as Strategic Arms Limitation Treaty. The Strategic Arms Limitation Talks refers to two rounds of bilateral talks and corresponding international treaties involving the United States and the Soviet Union - the Cold War superpowers - on the issue of armament control. There were two rounds of talks and agreements: SALT I and SALT II.

johng is offline Newbie
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: plese check my movie review

Quote Originally Posted by amirghh View Post
    Salt is a 2010 movie starring Angelina Jolly (Evenly Salt) as a CIA agent, an accused Russian spy.

In the beginning of movie, a man come to sSalt's office and offers vital information: the president of Russia will be assassinated in New York City. The assassin's name is Evenly Salt. In fact, the Russian spy intended to mislead the FBI and CIA. They are going to assassinate the Russia president themselves, and then attack to Tehran and Mecca by missiles to stimulate Moslems, and make a union against the USA to defeat it.

In continue.<-- What does this mean?] Salt attempts to prove her innocents innocence. In this way she has to jump over an 18-wheeler, tanker, killing bad guys, etc. iIn my opinion Salt is a rerun movie ( a skinny woman beats up to 100 guys and happening of the events that can injury injure or even death to killthe average people are nothing for the heroine).

Finally my big question remains without answer as before: in is this movie the same as others, in how she/he remains seductive and handsome for ever?

Also be advised that director's choice of Salt's name is deliberately deliberate because:
    (This part copied from Wikipedia website)

• SALT I is the common name for the Strategic Arms Limitation Talks Agreement, also known as Strategic Arms Limitation Treaty. The Strategic Arms Limitation Talks refers to two rounds of bilateral talks and corresponding international treaties involving the United States and the Soviet Union - the Cold War superpowers - on the issue of armament control. There were two rounds of talks and agreements: SALT I and SALT II.
    This is an interesting review. I don't know what you mean by a rerun movie. Do you mean that it is a formula movie?

amirghh is offline Newbie
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Persian
      • Home Country:
      • Iran
      • Current Location:
      • Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: plese check my movie review