Student or Learner
Native Language
German
Home Country
Germany
Current Location
Canada
Dear Sirs:

My name is ___ and I’m a senior at the Delta Secondary School in Ladner. I’m writing to express my interest in your Bachelor of Tourism Degree at the Vancouver Campus.

The Tourism Management Program is very important to me because I am very interested in the tourism industry. It has been a dream of mine to deal with tourism and get to know all the different kinds of culturesthe world has to offer. I love to speak and use languages. I can speak German and English fluently and I can also speak the basics in Spanish and French. The tourism industry has always fascinated me by their …

I have already had some work experience in the tourism career. Last summer I worked for Canadream, which is a RV rental company. I enjoyed working there and get to know people from all over the world. I haven’t worked directly with the customers, but I knew that I wanted to do something with tourism in my life.

I am planning on going to university and graduate from your four-year program to obtain my Bachelor degree in Tourism Management. After my degree I want to do masters and finally thereafter I want to work in the business career. My ultimate goal after the degree and postgraduate is to own my personal business. The reason why I want to study business is to pursue a career that helps me to expand my knowledge about the international market.

I am confident I will like and find even more motivation by taking this program. I also think that this career path is the right choice for me because I am very creative, self-directed and I have good communication skills. Studying at your school will help me to reach my full potential and be well prepared for a magnificent career in the tourism industry. Therefore it is my intention to apply for the Bachelor of Tourism Degree (starting next year in Fall) offered at the Capilano University. I will be so grateful if my application is considered in favorably. Thank you for your time and I am looking forward from hearing from you.

Sincerely Yours,

Moccalita

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
German
Home Country
Germany
Current Location
Canada
please review my letter of intent and edit it.

Status
Not open for further replies.