• Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • German
      • Home Country:
      • Austria
      • Current Location:
      • Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Please help me checking my summary.

please check my summary. it is urgent.

This Bachelor thesis should answer the central research-leading question: „Which requirements exist for the postadjustment of International Law for the restriction of deployment of landmines for the purpose of the restriction or removal of the mine problems?” At the beginning, the basics of historical and technical background of landmines are elucidated, to provide the basis for a further processing of this issue. Furthermore basic concepts are explained with regard to the mine clearance. Chosen contracts of International Law in relation to landmines are shown, valued and scrutinized. In particular the so-called Ottawa convention is treated within the scope of this chapter. The final consideration shows existing abuses in already existing international agreements. Besides the final consideration offers action possibilities and shows possible consequences of the action possibilities.

orangeparser is offline Newbie
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Italian
      • Home Country:
      • Italy
      • Current Location:
      • Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Please help me checking my summary.

Hi, sweetflower. Here are some notes of mine. Mind you, I am a learner myself, so please wait for more expert advice.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetflower View Post
    please check my summary. it is urgent.

This Bachelor thesis should answer the central research-leading question: „Which requirements exist for the postadjustment (I gather "post adjustment" is usually written as two words and relates to retribution) of International Law for the restriction of deployment of landmines for the purpose of the restriction or removal of the mine problems?” At the beginning, the basics of historical and technical background of landmines are elucidated, to provide the basis for a further processing discussion of this issue. Furthermore basic concepts are explained with regard to the mine clearance. Chosen contracts of International Law in relation to landmines are shown, valued and scrutinized. In particular the so-called Ottawa convention on the prohibition of anti-personnel mines is treated within the scope of this chapter. The final consideration shows existing abuses in already existing international agreements. (do you mean violations of international agreements?) Besides the final consideration offers action possibilities and shows their possible consequences of the action possibilities.

sweetflower is offline Newbie
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • German
      • Home Country:
      • Austria
      • Current Location:
      • Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Please help me checking my summary.

The final consideration shows existing abuses in already existing international agreements. (do you mean violations of international agreements?)

No i dont mean violations of international agreements. abuse is the wrong word. i think grievances is the right word. in german: Missstände. i mean: whats wrong with the actual agreements.

Thank you for your quick answer.

i hope others will do the same.

its really important- its part of my Bachelor thesis.