Student or Learner
Native Language
German
Home Country
Austria
Current Location
Austria
please check my summary. it is urgent.

This Bachelor thesis should answer the central research-leading question: „Which requirements exist for the postadjustment of International Law for the restriction of deployment of landmines for the purpose of the restriction or removal of the mine problems?” At the beginning, the basics of historical and technical background of landmines are elucidated, to provide the basis for a further processing of this issue. Furthermore basic concepts are explained with regard to the mine clearance. Chosen contracts of International Law in relation to landmines are shown, valued and scrutinized. In particular the so-called Ottawa convention is treated within the scope of this chapter. The final consideration shows existing abuses in already existing international agreements. Besides the final consideration offers action possibilities and shows possible consequences of the action possibilities.

orangeparser

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Italian
Home Country
Italy
Current Location
Italy
Hi, sweetflower. Here are some notes of mine. Mind you, I am a learner myself, so please wait for more expert advice.

please check my summary. it is urgent.

This Bachelor thesis should answer the central research-leading question: „Which requirements exist for the postadjustment (I gather "post adjustment" is usually written as two words and relates to retribution) of International Law for the restriction of deployment of landmines for the purpose of the restriction or removal of the mine problems?” At the beginning, the basics of historical and technical background of landmines are elucidated, to provide the basis for a further [STRIKE]processing[/STRIKE] discussion of this issue. Furthermore basic concepts are explained with regard to [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] mine clearance. Chosen contracts of International Law in relation to landmines are shown, valued and scrutinized. In particular the [STRIKE]so-called[/STRIKE] Ottawa convention on the prohibition of anti-personnel mines is treated within the scope of this chapter. The final consideration shows existing abuses in already existing international agreements. (do you mean violations of international agreements?) Besides the final consideration offers action possibilities and shows their possible consequences [STRIKE]of the action possibilities[/STRIKE].

sweetflower

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
German
Home Country
Austria
Current Location
Austria
The final consideration shows existing abuses in already existing international agreements. (do you mean violations of international agreements?)

No i dont mean violations of international agreements. abuse is the wrong word. i think grievances is the right word. in german: Missstände. i mean: whats wrong with the actual agreements.

Thank you for your quick answer.

i hope others will do the same.

its really important- its part of my [FONT=&quot]Bachelor[/FONT] thesis.

Status
Not open for further replies.