Student or Learner
Native Language
German
Home Country
Austria
Current Location
Austria
please help me to correct my summary

[FONT=&quot]This Bachelor thesis should answer the central research-leading question: „Which requirements exist for the post adjustment of International Law for the restriction of deployment of landmines for the purpose of the restriction or removal of the mine problems?” At the beginning, the basics of historical and technical background of landmines are elucidated, to provide the basis for a further discussion of this issue. Furthermore basic concepts are explained with regard to the mine clearance. Chosen contracts of International Law in relation to landmines are shown, valued and scrutinized. In particular Ottawa convention on the prohibition of anti-personnel mines is treated within the scope of this chapter. The final consideration shows existing grievances in already existing international agreements. Besides the final consideration offers action possibilities and shows possible consequences of the action possibilities.

thanks in advance[/FONT]http://www.dict.cc/englisch-deutsch/advance.html

5jj

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic
This is about the fourth time you have posted this, sweetflower.
It must be frustrating for you that you haven't received an answer that is to your liking yet, but please don't clog up the system with multple posts.

I for one, did not respond; this because probably the person best qualified to tell you if your words are appropriate is your supervisor. No matter what anyone on this forum advises, it is your supervisor who has the final say.

sweetflower

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
German
Home Country
Austria
Current Location
Austria
this is right, but my supervisor can speak englisch
as bad as me.

billmcd

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
please help me to correct my summary

[FONT=&quot]This Bachelor thesis [STRIKE]should[/STRIKE]is intended to answer the central research[STRIKE]-leading [/STRIKE]question: "[STRIKE]Which[/STRIKE]What requirements exist for the [STRIKE]post[/STRIKE] adjustment of International Law for the restrictions [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] on [STRIKE]deployment of landmines [/STRIKE]landmines deployment [STRIKE]for the purpose of [/STRIKE]and the restriction or removal of the mine problems?” [STRIKE]At the beginning[/STRIKE]As an introduction, the basics of historical and technical background of landmines are [STRIKE]elucidated[/STRIKE]presented to provide [STRIKE]the basis [/STRIKE]for a further discussion of this issue. [STRIKE]Furthermore[/STRIKE] Basic concepts are explained with regard to the mine clearance. [STRIKE]Chosen [/STRIKE]Selected contracts of International Law in relation to landmines are [STRIKE]shown[/STRIKE]presented, [STRIKE]valued and scrutinized[/STRIKE]and critiqued. In particular, the Ottawa convention on the prohibition of anti-personnel mines is treated within the scope of this chapter. The final consideration [STRIKE]shows[/STRIKE]references existing grievances in already existing international agreements [STRIKE]Besides the final consideration [/STRIKE]and offers [STRIKE]action possibilities [/STRIKE][STRIKE]and shows [/STRIKE]and offers possible [STRIKE]consequences of the action possibilities[/STRIKE]actions and their potential consequences.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]thanks in advance[/FONT]

OK. Here's my shot at your "plea".

sweetflower

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
German
Home Country
Austria
Current Location
Austria
I cannot thank you at all enough.
Over again, thanks from nice, snow-covered Styria, Austria.

Status
Not open for further replies.