Hello, it is quite urgent that I send this letter to a university before the 12th, otherwise I may lose my last oportunity to study there; so plaese I realy need a quick response if possible. I had posted a thread before but since Im new in this stuff I dont know if I did it right, so here it goes again:

Dear Profesor:

It is my great pleasure to greet you.
I would like to tell you that I am a 6th semester student in the school of Biology of the Universidad Veracruzana (U.V.) and part of our curriculum includes the possibility of participating in a university exchange student program for the autumn period of 2011.

Consulting the university affiliates in this exchange system I see that the U.V. has an agreement ("Entendimiento y Acuerdo de Intercambio Estudiantil") with the University of Otago, and this is very attractive for my personal academic formation. Therefore I respectfully request your attention in this matter, to begin the necessary application procedures required by this inter-university agreement.

Among the papers available I have special interest in signing for 3 to 5 of the following:

(...)

I thank you for your intervention and time, and am at your disposal and await any and all indications for complying fully with application requirements.

Very truly yours,

Alejandra