Hotel Hormoz
Tow years ago I traveled to Bandar Abbas. I went to the hotel Hormoz, the biggest and greatest hotel in the main port of Iran. I had a reservation. A waiter took my luggage and carried it to third floor in front of my room. He opened the door by key card and showed me the room and checked the room for everything goes well. I slept immediately because I had a boring day and I was tired. When I got up it was too late about 2:00 Am. I called to reception and ordered something to eat. It was immediately ready. In the bathroom there was a bathtub, I filled it and slept in water until 7:00 Am.
At 8:00 I went to the second hotel's restaurants to have breakfast. All foods were self service and it is the best chance for you because if you want to save money you can eat a big meal food and you won't be hungry for lunch.(but I paid money from company pocket) there were a internal shops such as clothe shop and a bank in the ground floor.
Hotel Hormoz has a good private beach whit a beautiful landscaping that only resident can use of it. In brief, room service, laundry, internet service, shoe shine machine, bell service, staff behavior, etc was very good.
I recommend it to you if you are going to Bandar Abbas in future.