MBA essay: Page number 221 of your 300 page autobiography would be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bspkumar

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Telugu
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Hi all,
I got call letters for GD/PI round from some of the best b-schools in India. I am confused with the first two essays. What they are trying to test with the first two essays? I need some tips on writing the following two essays:

1. Page number 221 of your 300 page autobiography would be? (300 words)
2. Suppose you had to choose two people to travel with you on a cross-country trip. Who would you choose and why? What would you hope to learn from them? The people could be alive now, from another era or fictitious characters. (300 words).

They also asked the following essays which I think that I can handle.

3.Where do you see yourself 5 years down the line? Why and how do you think XYZ (college) will help you reach there? (300 words)
4.Describe an ethical dilemma you have experienced firsthand. Discuss how you thought about and managed the situation. (300 words)
5.A recent event ( popular or personal ) that seemed wrong to you and how would you handle it in retrospect (300 words)
6.Describe a time when you have taken on a particularly challenging or stretching target. What were the Challenges? What did you do to overcome the challenges? To what extent were you
able to achieve it? (300 words)

Please suggest any source of sample essays for above mentioned topics.
Shall I create a diff thread for different essay for proofreading?

Thank you for the consideration.

karan_ygi

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Telugu
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
I too require some help guys... Plz help out. I have got call from a B school and I have to submit the Annexure by 2moro EOD. Plz mail me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.