[Essay] which inroduction paragraph is the best for my IELTS essay topic?why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkiarash

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
which introduction paragraph is the best for my IELTS essay topic?why?

topic: Learning a foreign language offers an insight into how people from other cultures think and see the world. The teaching of a foreign language should be compulsory at all primary schools.
To what extent do you agree or disagree with this view?

(I) Nowadays the debate over whether or not students should be obliged to learn foreign language has sparked a great deal of controversy among people and educational psychologists. In spite of some beliefs that forcing elementary students to learn another language sophisticate them to know more about other nations' properties and give them a new approach to the world, many are of the opinion that we should pay more attention to some negative effects of this action. The above mentioned will be elaborated more.

(II) Perception of nations' civilizations and beliefs can be improved by learning their languages. So, some experts believe elementary students have to learn other languages at schools whereas some others think it can confuse them and make some conflicts in their domestic beliefs and opinions. To cast more clarification on the offered points, the following seems necessary.

(III) A new view to opinions and beliefs of other nations will be achieved by learning other countries languages. In spite of some people believe that elementary schools have to teach foreign languages, many are the opinion that it has some bad effects and should be started later. The aforementioned points will be enlightened more.

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
I think all run the risk of not attacking the central issue of the question- I don't know where you stand on the issue, which is what the question asks. I would start by getting your position across, then justifying it with points to back it up.

jkiarash

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
dear tedol
My teacher said to me" only paraphrase the topic and dont say any idea about topic in introduction. you should elaborate points in body".
do you agree?

Status
Not open for further replies.