Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Taiwan
Current Location
Taiwan
I want to change my English name for Paiger, but I do not know the meaning for Paiger. it is nothing from any websites. could anyone know it?

5jj

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic
I want to change my English name for Paiger, but I do not know the meaning for Paiger. it is nothing from any websites. could anyone know it?
Do you want to change your name to Paiger?

It appears to exist as a name, but is very uncommon. Why did you choose it? - The reason you chose it may be more important than any meaning it may or may not have.

By the way, it is possible to find the 'meaning' of many names in English, that is to say the etymological roots. However, many English people attach more importance to the sound of the name and personal connotations it has than what its 'meaning' is.

Claradai

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Taiwan
Current Location
Taiwan
Do you want to change your name to Paiger?

It appears to exist as a name, but is very uncommon. Why did you choose it? - The reason you chose it may be more important than any meaning it may or may not have.

By the way, it is possible to find the 'meaning' of many names in English, that is to say the etymological roots. However, many English people attach more importance to the sound of the name and personal connotations it has than what its 'meaning' is.

The sound of Paiger is like my chinese name, so I like it. Recently, I got a information about meaning of name in a English show by TV that push me to find the meaning of Paiger with curiosity. However, although it is nothing from any websites I was eager to search for the answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.