Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Sudan
Current Location
Sudan
I totally disagree with this opinion, because the technology depends on the past and tradition skills and we have to try to keep these skills alive. Scientists or researchers or even doctors can make a new invention using tradition skills that used to be used in the past. Even the peoples who live in highly developed countries can't go up with technology and forgive their skills and tradition ways of life. Now a days many trials in science and medical fields turn back to the tradition remedy and folk medicine to create an active cure for many diseases. In my opinion it is not good idea to let tradition skills and ways of life lost by modified technologies, and I support this and express that through my research. Hence I am working on testing the hepatoprotective and toxicity of some plants that used in our folk medicine in Sudan to treat liver and abdominal diseases, I want to do so using a liver model derived from human stem cells, so you can see that even the advanced and recent technology can be used or based on tradition skills. Not only for science or medical applications, but also in environmental studies showed that many machines that highly developed can cause an environmental pollution. To keep our tradition skills alive is a good and amazing idea and we can do so using a developed technology, and hence we can find some history to teach our children and new generation, we can’t do that if we allow tradition skills and ways of life to die out!!

SoothingDave

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
"Traditional" is the adjective. "Tradition" is the noun.

Fatima kunna

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Sudan
Current Location
Sudan
Thank you,
Can you correct my homework??

BobK

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Have you read the words at the top of your screen? ('Please don't ask us to do or correct your homework'.)

I have moved this thread to the appropriate forum - where it is OK to ask for comments - and deleted the duplicate.

b

Status
Not open for further replies.