Hello everyone,

I am writing motivational letters for master's degree application. I have written three letters. Could you please check them and make suggestions?

Thanks.

Respected Concerned,
I am currently studying business administration at European University of Lefke, in bachelor’s degree. I developed an interest in various specializations out there but the field of finance captured my interest at an early stage while pursuing my degree. Therefore I have decided to pursue Finance in your esteemed university.
This program will help me gain deeper knowledge of the current financial affairs. By obtaining financial skills in your masters program, I will be ready to face challenges caused by the financial systems of the government and private. Also by developing those skills I will most likely land a job in financial department of reputed corporations.
I have completed three courses regarding finance which are “business finance”, “bank management and operations” and “financial markets and institutions”, which contributed greatly to my CGPA. In addition to that, as I am very interested in finance, I have chosen to study “international finance” course this semester which will help me gain an international aspect of finance. I am positive that with my knowledge I can cope with stressful situations.

My contribution to the degree program will be the knowledge I obtained during my previous studies of international business and during solving problems that are specific when operating internationally.

Since our university is an international and interracial university, I have also learned a lot about cultural differences which I would be happy to share.

I am looking forward to continue my studies in your university. Please kindly cooperate with me.

Sincerely,
xxx
Respected Concerned,
I am writing to express my interest in applying for a Master's Degree Programme in industrial management in your university which I believe my educational background would enable me to make a strong contribution at. I am currently pursuing bachelor’s degree of business administration at European University Lefke, North Cyprus.
During my course of study at bachelor level, I was particularly interested in the workings of managing an industry. I have noticed that working as a team increases the efficiency of the work. I have been the president of business club in my university. This taught me how to manage a team and I believe it will also help me when I pursue my career in industrial management. These experiences were very helpful in learning to work with a team, which I believe is very essential for master studies where I will have to interact with a diverse group of people from all over the world.

No education is complete without experience. Armed with a solid understanding of academic principles, I can begin my career where I will add to my experience. Because I will be well versed in the theory, I will be able to adapt and modify the theoretical constructs as required in order to meet my company's needs.
Finnish universities have great reputation all over the world thanks to their standard and quality in education. I believe I have made the right choice. Therefore, I would like to request you to grant me this opportunity to complete my master’s degree in Industrial management.

Waiting for a positive response.

Sincerely,
xxx
Respected Concerened
I am writing to express my interest in applying for a master’s degree programme in international business administration. I am currently studying business administration at European University of Lefke, in bachelor’s degree.
Since my bachelor’s degree is business administration and I want to continue on studying on this subject, I have chosen to complete my master’s degree programme in international business administration. I have decided to choose University of Vasa after I have learnt about your qualified staff which in my opinion will help me attain my goals. I am willing to continue my career in Finland which will include working for a company as a manager thanks to my bachelor’s and master’s degree. I am also aware of the kind of dedication and perseverance I am going to need to achive the best results in the field and I believe my background will qualify my for such a master programme.
My academic performance has always been great compared to the other students in my department. Moreover, I have not missed any oppurtunity to learn extra information regarding my courses. I always try to track the updates of the bussiness environment around me.
I have attended some training programmes and seminars to go further in my academic career. I have been an active president of the bussiness club in my university. Also I have completed an internship in Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey in which I have gained much experience on how people work in real life.
If there is one more thing to add, that would be the fact that my university is an international university which house international environment and culture, and that gives me great experience. If I would continue my academic career in an international environment that will give me the privilege to further create new relationships with people from different cultures.
Consequently, I can say that I am looking forward to join this master’s degree programme in international business administration in order to prove my abilities and gain new skills and I will be patiently waiting for a positive reply.
Sincerely,
xxx