American English teachers who would like to communicate with other teachers in Englis

Status
Not open for further replies.

teachercontinue

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I've taught English for over 35 years in a high school. I have American English teachers who would like to communicate with other teachers in English. The teachers are in a program for continuing education for teachers. It is an independent travel study using a personalized academic program based on actual or virtual trips via the internet. It includes communicating with other teachers in English.

Hitch

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Tagalog
Home Country
Philippines
Current Location
Philippines
I have been teaching English here in the Philippines since college. The language continues to be of constant interest to me. In fact, I had the chance to teach some Koreans who were here to learn conversational English wayback in 2009. At present, I am teaching management subjects in a private University here in the Philippines and I am privileged to have trained senior, graduating students English Proficiency with emphasis in correcting their lapses in communication skills both verbal and written.

I would like to ask if I can join this program to learn further on the English language or contribute whatever I can or have on this endeavor.

I will highly appreciate your reply.

Last edited:

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
How do they want to communicate?