• Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Chinese
      • Home Country:
      • Ireland
      • Current Location:
      • Ireland
    Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy Please help me to correct grammar of 200words character storyboard!!!

hi, I was asked to write 200words of 3d character background story. Is there has someone can help me to check it's grammar? i'll be there most part of time, so please, many thanks, liza.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    3D Character Storyboard
    Name: Robo lili
    Sex: Female
    Storyboard:

Robo lili she is only 6 years old, she likes eat lollipop, she is small, but she is very smart principle and loyal. She is good at mathematic calculation. Sometimes people who drive her angry should be very careful, she will shoot them head with her colour marbles in her body!!

Robo lili is created by his scientist background father “Dr.Kieran”, used his genius creativity and technology acknowledge, who is now teach the artificial intelligence major subject in the college as a sophistic lecture. In a mean while, Lili helps his father do some academic works. She often appearance on the class with his father, stand beside him, assist him to solve different kinds of complicated calculation. As a reward, her father will give her lollipop at the end.

It is worth mentioning that Robo lili was installed various interesting function by her father. For instant, her legs and hands can become very longer, and her face expression can change dramatically in many different situations, such like her eyes can change bigger and beautiful etc. But in most of time, she looks like very boring, because she needs to do lots repeated jobs, such like calculation.

PS: if you haven't register this website, click here: spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dGVPU2JJZGZReXYydFZVajJZbFhNUEE6M Q
    Last edited by lizawang; 20-Feb-2011 at 21:22. Reason: need to change title please

Gnome is offline Junior Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Swedish
      • Home Country:
      • Sweden
      • Current Location:
      • Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Please help me to correct grammar of 200words character storyboard!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lizawang View Post
    hi, I was asked to write 200words of 3d character background story. Is there has someone can help me to check it's grammar? i'll be there most part of time, so please, many thanks, liza.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    3D Character Storyboard
    Name: Robo Lili
    Sex: Female
    Storyboard:

Robo Lili she is only 6 years old. She likes to eat lollipops. She is small but she is and very smart principle and loyal. She is good at mathematic calculation. Sometimes People who drive make her angry, should be very careful. They could get shot by her colored marbles.she will shoot them head with her colour marbles in her body!!

Robo Lili is was created by his her scientist background father “Dr.Kieran” who used his genius creativity and technology acknowledge, knowledge. who is He now teaches the artificial intelligence major subject in the college as a sophistic lecture. In a mean while, Lili helps his father do some academic works. She often makes an appearance on in the class with his father, stand beside him, to assist him to in solving different kinds of complicated calculations. As a reward, her father will give her lollipop at the end.

It is worth mentioning that Robo Lili's was father installed various interesting functions. For instances, her legs and hands can become very longer, and her face expression can change dramatically in many different situations, such like. Her eyes can change become bigger and beautiful etc. But in most of time, she looks like very boring, because she needs to do lots repeated jobs, work such like as calculation.
    Gnome