Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Ireland
Current Location
Ireland
Please help me to correct grammar of 200words character storyboard!!!

hi, I was asked to write 200words of 3d character background story. Is there has someone can help me to check it's grammar? i'll be there most part of time, so please, many thanks, liza.:-|
--------------------------------------------------------------------
3D Character Storyboard
Name: Robo lili
Sex: Female
Storyboard:

Robo lili she is only 6 years old, she likes eat lollipop, she is small, but she is very smart principle and loyal. She is good at mathematic calculation. Sometimes people who drive her angry should be very careful, she will shoot them head with her colour marbles in her body:-D!!

Robo lili is created by his scientist background father “Dr.Kieran”, used his genius creativity and technology acknowledge, who is now teach the artificial intelligence major subject in the college as a sophistic lecture. In a mean while, Lili helps his father do some academic works. She often appearance on the class with his father, stand beside him, assist him to solve different kinds of complicated calculation. As a reward, her father will give her lollipop at the end.

It is worth mentioning that Robo lili was installed various interesting function by her father. For instant, her legs and hands can become very longer, and her face expression can change dramatically in many different situations, such like her eyes can change bigger and beautiful etc. But in most of time, she looks like very boring, because she needs to do lots repeated jobs, such like calculation.

PS: if you haven't register this website, click here: spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dGVPU2JJZGZReXYydFZVajJZbFhNUEE6MQ

Last edited:

Gnome

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Swedish
Home Country
Sweden
Current Location
Denmark
Re: Please help me to correct grammar of 200words character storyboard!!!

hi, I was asked to write 200words of 3d character background story. Is there has someone can help me to check it's grammar? i'll be there most part of time, so please, many thanks, liza.:-|
--------------------------------------------------------------------
3D Character Storyboard
Name: Robo Lili
Sex: Female
Storyboard:

Robo Lili she is only 6 years old. She likes to eat lollipops. She is small [STRIKE]but she is[/STRIKE] and very smart [STRIKE]principle[/STRIKE] and loyal. She is good at mathematic calculation. [STRIKE]Sometimes[/STRIKE] People who [STRIKE]drive[/STRIKE] make her angry, should be very careful. They could get shot by her colored marbles.[STRIKE]she will shoot them head with her colour marbles in her body:-D!![/STRIKE]

Robo Lili [STRIKE]is[/STRIKE] was created by [STRIKE]his[/STRIKE] her [STRIKE]scientist background[/STRIKE] father “Dr.Kieran” who used his genius creativity and technology [STRIKE]acknowledge,[/STRIKE] knowledge. [STRIKE]who is[/STRIKE] He now teaches the artificial intelligence major subject in the college [STRIKE]as a sophistic lecture[/STRIKE]. In a mean while, Lili helps his father do some academic works. She often makes an appearance [STRIKE]on[/STRIKE] in the class [STRIKE]with his father, stand beside him,[/STRIKE] to assist him [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] in solving different kinds of complicated calculations. As a reward, her father will give her lollipop at the end.

It is worth mentioning that Robo Lili's [STRIKE]was[/STRIKE] father installed various interesting functions. For instances, her legs and hands can become very longer, and her face expression can change dramatically in many different situations[STRIKE], such like[/strike]. Her eyes can [STRIKE]change[/STRIKE] become bigger and beautiful [STRIKE]etc[/STRIKE]. But in most of time, she looks [STRIKE]like[/STRIKE] very boring[STRIKE],[/STRIKE] because she needs to do [STRIKE]lots[/STRIKE] repeated [STRIKE]jobs,[/STRIKE] work such [STRIKE]like[/STRIKE] as calculation.

Gnome

Status
Not open for further replies.