Hi, I have to write a cover letter to apply for an Erasmus Program.
I would like to ask you to check it.

Thank you

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to apply for the Erasmus student exchange program at _____University.

I am currently in my second year of Master program at the M. University in Brno, The Czech Republic, Faculty of Business and Economics. I would like to use this opportunity to improve my knowledge of Economics, Marketing and Management. The University of Applied Sciences also offers other courses, which would be of great benefit to me.

One of the main reasons I want to study abroad is that this program will allow me to broaden my perspective and contribute to my personal development by expanding my knowledge and widening my experience in a variety of academic disciplines.

Another reason for studying abroad is that it is the optimal way to improve my English and to learn another language at the same time. There is no better and more effective way to learn a language. Language learning happens most quickly under these circumstances and of course the opportunity to travel allows me to get to know another culture first-hand. Studying abroad affords me the opportunity to make friends around the world.

I have decided to apply for this programme because I am interested in experiencing a different lifestyle, and I think that the program offers more than simply cultural delights and entertainment. I am sure that it will enrich me, both personally and academically. In conclusion to this, I am very motivated and willing to put a great deal of effort into my work into my work and be as good as possible.
I believe that studying at University of Applied Sciences will have a positive impact on my future professional life.

Thank you for considering my request. I look forward to your positive response.