hello..please..please..please..i need sb to correct and improve my erasmus motivation letter..it is really important for me and i need it to be the best..:)but..i need it as soon as possible..thanks in advance:)

here it is:
Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to apply for LPP/Erasmus student exchange program. In my motivation letter I would like to explain why I am eager to spend one semester in Finland and express my interest in studying at the University of Tampere.
My name is Jana and I am from Slovak Republic. I study medicine at the Comenius University. I am in the fourth grade this year. I have already successfully completed theoretical and diagnostic subjects. After this semester I will have pre-clinical subjects completed as well. Next two years of my studies are going to be focused on clinical disciplines. I work as qualified trainee at the Department of Farmacology and the topic of my Students´ Scientific Activity is “..........“. Last summer I took part in optional practice at the General Practitioner´s ambulance, where I developed my basic skills of physical examination. This July I will attend the internship in Mexico, aimed on reaching Internal medicine and Surgery experiences during required summer practice. I speak Slovak, English, Czech, little German and understand Polish.
I am highly motivated to spend at least one semester of my studies in Finland. It has been my dream since I remember. For me it would be the great opportunity to experience one of the best school and health care system in the world. I even speculate about the possibility of moving to Finland in my future life and I consider LPP/Erasmus program as a great opportunity to get in touch with Finnish culture, to learn Finnish language, meet new friends and see your beautiful country.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours faithfully,
Jana