Other
Native Language
English
Home Country
England
Current Location
Great Britain
Increasing attendances?

I believe our football club would love to be able to do something to boost both attendances and revenue at home matches, but how can it be done? I doubt if any promotion affecting the cost of an adult ticket for just one game would be able to do this and would almost certainly result in a net loss. The hope would be seeing these supporters prepared to pay the full cost of a ticket on their return to watch a game that they would have not even contemplated attending had they not took the offer up in the first place.

Rover_KE

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
It would be OK, Boozl, if you were to change took to taken.

Rover

susiedqq

Key Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Our football club would love to do something to boost both attendance and revenue at home matches, but how can it be done? I doubt if any one game promotion affecting the cost of an adult ticket would be able to do this and would almost certainly result in a net loss. The hope would be to see these supporters pay full cost of a ticket, and, in return, watch a game they would have not even contemplated attending had they not taken the offer in the first place.

I have made grammatical suggestions, but I have NO IDEA what you are trying to say!!

boozl

Member Type
Other
Native Language
English
Home Country
England
Current Location
Great Britain
Our football club would love to do something to boost both attendance and revenue at home matches, but how can it be done? I doubt if any one game promotion affecting the cost of an adult ticket would be able to do this and would almost certainly result in a net loss. The hope would be to see these supporters pay full cost of a ticket, and, in return, watch a game they would have not even contemplated attending had they not taken the offer in the first place.

I have made grammatical suggestions, but I have NO IDEA what you are trying to say!!

Asking this question on a forum;

Our football club would love to do something to boost both attendance and revenue at home matches, but how can it be done?

I have NO IDEA as to what the answer is. The hope being that another forum member can tell me.

Status
Not open for further replies.