Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Could someone please answer to my queries in my previous thread.... and also could someone please tell me how to post to senior members on this website, because i couldn't find any option....

thank you

Barb_D

Staff member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Hi, and welcome to Using English. It would have been more helpful if you had posted a link to your post. However, I have responded.

I can't remember how many posts you have to have before you can use the function that allows you to send private messages. I hope another person with a better memory will come along to tell you.

5jj

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic
I can't remember how many posts you have to have before you can use the function that allows you to send private messages. I hope another person with a better memory will come along to tell you.
I think it's ten.

By the way, fazakir, if you are hoping to send questions by PM to the moderators, may I suggest that you don't do this.

There are many reasons for this. One is that if everybody did it, the moderators would be swamped with work.

Another is that if you post your questions publicly, you get the chance to look at a range of answers, not just one. Moderators can, and do, answer questions on public threads when they have time - as Barb has just shown.

Status
Not open for further replies.