[Essay] what is your approach to problem-solving, and how does it work for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Under Mountain

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Japanese
Home Country
Japan
Current Location
Japan
In my life, I have some problems to deal with, and I approach those in many ways. I don’t have much time to deal with it ,and sometimes no solutions occurs to me, so the best approach to problem solving is meditation in terms of concentrating, refreshing and effectiveness.
The first good point is concentrating. Meditation is not sleeping but thinking silently with my eyes closed. It is very good way to think something. By closing my eyes and thinking silently, I can concentrate on the problems and come up with the solution. In short, meditation put me in to the problem.
The second good point is refreshing. By meditating, I can think about the problem, but at the same time, I can make my head refreshed. As i explained, meditation is not sleeping, which means my brain works during it. While I meditate, sometimes I try to think nothing. By making my brain empty, I can refresh my brain and new solution is more likely to occur to me. In short, meditation is a good way to rest my head for a while.
The third good point is its effectiveness. If we sleep to refresh our brain, we need more time. Meditation is very effective because it takes little time to refresh our brain. 15 minutes meditation is enough to refresh our brain and to concentrate on the problem. When I don’t have time to solve the problem it is very helpful. In shirt, I need less time to solve the problem.
As I explained so far, meditation works very much in my approach to problem solving in terms of concentrating, refreshing, and effectiveness. It is very helpful way to think and solve my problems.

Khosro

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
Hello Under mountain! How are you? welcome abroad!

Do you want people here to correct your text? Then say it!

Khosro

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
In my life, I have some problems to deal with, and I approach those in many ways. I don’t have much time to deal with it (them) ,and sometimes no solutions occurs to me, so the best approach to problem solving is meditation in terms of concentrating, refreshing and effectiveness.
The first good point is concentrating. Meditation is not sleeping but thinking silently with my (one's) eyes closed. It is a very good way to think about something. By closing my eyes and thinking silently, I can concentrate on the problems and come up with the solution. In short, meditation put me in to (?) the problem.
The second good point is refreshing. By meditating, I can think about the problem, but at the same time, I can make my head refreshed. As i explained, meditation is not sleeping, which means my brain works during it. While I meditate, sometimes I try to think about nothing. By making my brain empty, I can refresh my brain and new solution is more likely to occur to me. In short, meditation is a good way to rest my head for a while.
The third good point is its effectiveness. If we sleep to refresh our brain, we need more time. Meditation is very effective because it takes little time to refresh our brain. 15 minutes meditation is enough to refresh our brain and to concentrate on the problem. When I don’t have time to solve the problem it is very helpful. In shirt, I need less time to solve the problem.
As I explained so far, meditation works very much (well) in my (as an) approach to problem solving in terms of concentrating, refreshing, and effectiveness. It is a very helpful way to think and solve my problems.

I just bolded some words and phrases which might need correction. I am not sure if I am right about all of them.

Last edited:

Under Mountain

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Japanese
Home Country
Japan
Current Location
Japan
Please tell me how I can improve structure of my essay and what I can do in order to make my essay more understandable.

In my life, I have some problems to deal with, and I approach those in many ways. I don’t have much time to deal with it ,and sometimes no solutions occurs to me, so the best approach to problem solving is meditation in terms of concentrating, refreshing and effectiveness.
The first good point is concentrating. Meditation is not sleeping but thinking silently with my eyes closed. It is very good way to think something. By closing my eyes and thinking silently, I can concentrate on the problems and come up with the solution. In short, meditation put me in to the problem.
The second good point is refreshing. By meditating, I can think about the problem, but at the same time, I can make my head refreshed. As i explained, meditation is not sleeping, which means my brain works during it. While I meditate, sometimes I try to think nothing. By making my brain empty, I can refresh my brain and new solution is more likely to occur to me. In short, meditation is a good way to rest my head for a while.
As I explained so far, meditation works very much in my approach to problem solving in terms of concentrating, refreshing, and effectiveness. It is very helpful way to think and solve my problems.

Khosro

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
I edited my previous post. Take a look at it. Others might help you as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.