Student or Learner
Native Language
German
Home Country
Germany
Current Location
Germany
Hello,

this my letter of recommendation. Can anyone correct and comment it?!

Thanks a lot

Cymon
--------------------------------------------------
To Whom It May Concern:

As Head of the Chair of Economics at X University, I am writing with great pleasure to recommend (Name) for admission to the postgraduate program at Y University. I taught (Name) myself during the course "Microeconomics" for four months, and worked with him for eight weeks while he wrote his bachelor thesis. Through these experiences, I have come to know (Name) very well.

(Name) is an excellent scholar, with superior and disciplined learning skills. His understandings in the field of modern Economic thoery are extraordinary. I was impressed by his abbility to solve complex problems. While most of his peers could only replicate theories from textbook samples, (Name) usually approached the solution in innovative ways by consulting recent publications and journals.

When (Name) wrote his bachelor thesis on “Topic of bachelor thesis” at my chair, I was impressed by the creativity and dedication he approached this task with. He managed to solve the vast majority of the problems he encountered by himself and generally needed very little support. His thesis projected a detailed picture of the German electricity market.

I have no doubt that (Name) ’s brightness, dedication, and social competence will contribute positively to your program. I sincerely recommend (Name) as a student and wish him all the best in his future endeavours.

Last edited:

cymon

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
German
Home Country
Germany
Current Location
Germany
Thank you very much for your help!

Status