• Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb No one can revise my essay? hello please!!

SUBJECT 5: GREEN – GRAM’ TECHNICAL INTENSIFICATION

A – TRAINING PLAN
    1. Recommendation:
    Green gram is one of the members of legume family, picked the grain, in short time crop.
    ; It is easy to cultivate them on any kind of soil. Green gram supercharged nutritional profile, can be made of food, such as condiment for steamed glutinous rice, cake...the crops cover surface and they are very valuable for improving soil quality.
    2. Targets:
    After this course ending, trainees can:
    • Have a basic knowledge about the growth and the development of green gram
    • To be aware of the technique of cultivation of green gram, the signification of technical methods.
    • To be aware of technical process of cultivation, maintenance of green gram and apply it in production
    3. Time: (360’ per day)
    4. Needful materials:
    + Green Pea’s seeds: 0.5kg
    + Field for plant green gram: worked soil has been done, land improved.
    (The facilities preparation for fielding depends on the time opening class)
    + Many kinds of hoe
    + Paper sheet (Ao)
    + Board pen
    Field preparation:
    Prepare soil (improved carefully) and fertilizer (inorganic fertilizer was rotten carefully (time must be 1 – 2 months before)
    Fertilizer must depend on seeds amount.
    5. Implementation
    Contents Activities/methodology Time
    Recommend about green gram Report 5’
    Target 1: Recommend about the role and the development trait of green gram Report and ask to discuss at the class 40’
    Target 2: Trainees are aware of technical cultivation of green pea and apply it at local area.
    Step 1. Group divided + Group should be divided following village. 5’
    Step 2. The group discuss about the technique which is being applied at local area. + Group discussion, presented on Ao paper sheet.
    40’
    Step 3. Groups raise the discussion results (followed the suggestive questions)
    1/ Plant green gram’ status at village.
    2/ Present investment: seeds, amount of seeds for sowing, fertilizer, irrigation...
    3/ Errors of this technique + Each group reported one by one (discuss and comment)

Step 4: Each group report in front of class
    Step 5: Trainer coordinate with trainees to generalize target 2.

Step 6: Trainer summarize the discussion and issues some mistakes in cultivation of green gramat local and incorporate with new technical process. Representing and coordinating with open questions to guide people in contributing their opinion. 60’
    Target 3: Trainees have ability in some practices such as:
    - Cultivation
    - Dig and realize some kinds of weevil, disease.

Step 1: Trainer guides the practical steps At the class/ popularize plan 5’
    Step 2: Divided in to groups to practice Fielding at gram field 60’
    Step 3: Each group implement technical phase that groups practice. Fielding at gram field 45’
    Step 4: Trainer coordinate with trainees to summarize the target 2. Fielding at gram field
    30’

Suggestive question:
    1. What is benefit of green pea’s cultivation?
    • Green gram is one of the foods which have rich protein resources; they are popular in every day meals and appropriate for life condition of many people. (Recipe with green gram in everyday meals such as gram sprouts, soup, steamed glutinous rice...)
    • As peanut, green gram are very useful for improving land in crop rotation system. The green gram is one kind of very short term and appropriate for many farm systems. It’s easy to plant them with low investment, not to be chosen suitable soil, and have limited drought resistibility.
    2. What does the main method to ensure the yield of the green gram?
    To plant the green gram, the first mention is pestilent weevil. The worst of pestilent are:
    • Weevil: maggot, bug, carve fruit weevil.
    • Disease: benh lo co re, benh phan trang, benh dom la. Planting the green gram will success or fail? It depends on their pestilent resistibility.
    3. When is the green pea’s season at local? What condition permit of planting green gram in summer crop?
    Spring crop: Cultivating them in March, that time is no longer piercingly cold. (Average degree is 23 – 250C)
    4. What is the most important technical problem of the green gram?
    • Use improved seeds
    • Cultivate on crop season time
    • Prevent pestilent weevil timely with appropriative methods: Need to care about vegetation conservation until harvest.

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: No one can revise my essay? hello please!!

Here, I've edited the first half for you. I did the best I could, although some things left me confused (I left notes in red). Also, it's been a while since you posted it, and I want to make sure that you still need this edited before I continue. Hope this helps. :)

A – TRAINING PLAN

1. Recommendation:
    Green gram is one of the members of legume family. It's a grain with a short growing time. It is easy to cultivate it in any kind of soil. Green gram has a supercharged nutritional profile and can be made into condiments for food items such as steamed glutinous rice and cake. The crops cover a wide planting area and are very valuable for improving soil quality.

2. Targets:
    At the end of this course, trainees will:
    • Have a basic knowledge about the growth and the development of green gram;
    • Be aware of the techniques of the cultivation of green gram and the significance of technical methods;
    • Be aware of the technical process of cultivation and maintenance of green gram and apply it in production.

3. Time: (360’ per day) I'm not sure what you mean by this...

4. Materials Needed:
    + 0.5kg of green pea seeds
    + A field ready for planting green gram: the soil must have been worked and the land improved [see below for further explanation]. (The facilities available for the preparation of fielding depends on the time class begins.)
    + Many kinds of hoes.
    + Paper (Ao)I'm not sure what "Ao" is.
    + A pen
    Field preparation:
    Prepare soil (improved carefully) and fertilizer (inorganic fertilizer, carefully rotted, prepared 1-2 months in advance). The amount of fertilizer depends on the amount of seeds.

5. Implementation
    Contents Activities/methodology Time
    Recommend about green gram Report 5’

Target 1: Trainees will be recommended about the role and the developmental traits of green gram. Reports and discussions with the class 40’

Target 2: Trainees will be aware of the technical cultivation of green peas and apply it to their local area.
    --Step 1. Divide into groups according to villiage. 5’
    --Step 2. Discuss within the groups about the technique which is being applied the local area.
    + The group discussion will be presented on Ao paper sheet. 40’
    --Step 3. Discuss the points listed below.
    1. The green gram’ crop status at the village.
    2. Present investment: seeds, amount of seeds for sowing, fertilizer, irrigation, etc.
    3. Errors of this technique.
    --Step 4: Each group report in front of class, followed by discussions and comments.
    --Step 5: Trainers coordinate with trainees to generalize target 2.
    --Step 6: Trainers summarize the discussion and issues and some mistakes in cultivation of green gramat locally, and incorporate the new technical process. Encourage trainees with open questions to guide people in contributing their opinion. 60’

Target 3: Trainees will have the abilities in some practices such as:
    - Cultivation
    - Digging and recognizing some kinds of weevil and disease.
    --Step 1: Trainers guide the practical steps and popularize the plan. 5’
    --Step 2: Divide into groups to practice Fielding in the gram' field. 60’
    --Step 3: Implement the technical phase and practice with the groups. Fielding at gram' field 45’
    --Step 4: Trainers coordinate with trainees to summarize target 2. Fielding at gram field 30’
    Last edited by SunnyDay; 20-Aug-2005 at 05:48. Reason: Additional information

• Post Thanks / Like

Dear SunnyDay,

I've just received your edit , thank you very much, I await your next part of revising.

best regards

thachha,

• Post Thanks / Like

[Almost done.]

What do those numbers with the ' following them mean?