• Post Thanks / Like

please correct my english

After press # 3 setting key, #2 new setting temperature gauge can automatically start from the unit to glitter, if want to adjust the unit of the temperature please again to press down #5 to increase the value or #6 to decrease the value, after the unit of the temperature is ok, please again presses #4 to shift to the left, glitters position will automatically jump to the ten of temperature. The adjustment method is same as above. Then again press #4 to shift to the left, glitters position will move to the hundred of temperature, The adjustment method is same as above. After adjust the unit, ten, hundred of temperature, please again press #4 to shift to the left to return heat up condition.

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: please correct my english

Wow, that was kind of hard to read . . . I did my best. It would have been nice if I knew what product you were talking about, so I made some assumptions. It's certainly not a perfect edit, but it is a little more passable.

After pressing the #3 setting key, the #2 new tempurature setting gauge can automatically start from the unit to Glitter. If you want to adjust the temperature please press down the #5 key to increase the temp. or #6 to decrease the temp. After the temperature is all right, please press the #4 key to shift to the left and Glitter's position will automatically jump ten degrees of temperature. The adjustment method is same as above. Then again press #4 to shift to the left, and Glitter's position will jump one hundred degrees of temperature. The adjustment method is same as above. After you adjust the unit to the desired temp., press the #4 key to shift to the left to return to the heat up condition.

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: please correct my english

Quote Originally Posted by SunnyDay
    Wow, that was kind of hard to read . . . I did my best. It would have been nice if I knew what product you were talking about, so I made some assumptions. It's certainly not a perfect edit, but it is a little more passable.

After pressing the #3 setting key, the #2 new tempurature setting gauge can automatically start from the unit to Glitter. If you want to adjust the temperature please press down the #5 key to increase the temp. or #6 to decrease the temp. After the temperature is all right, please press the #4 key to shift to the left and Glitter's position will automatically jump ten degrees of temperature. The adjustment method is same as above. Then again press #4 to shift to the left, and Glitter's position will jump one hundred degrees of temperature. The adjustment method is same as above. After you adjust the unit to the desired temp., press the #4 key to shift to the left to return to the heat up condition.

thanks for your assist, peter tsai