Hello!
Can you please review my motivation letter please? This is very important for the admission..
Thanks!

Dear Sir or Madam,

I appreciate this opportunity to provide further background information in support of my application for entrance to your AP program in Production Technology in the 2011 autumn term.

First of all I would like to present some background knowledge about myself. My name is
Kälver and I am currently living in Estonia. At the moment I am in high school. Since my early years the question of my future university studies and a profession has been very important to me. I have a great desire to study abroad.

The most important reason why I am applying to Lillebaelt University is because of the education system. I have read and heard that in Denmark students are taught less theory and more practice. I found it very important. For example, in Estonia, we have lots of students who have their Bachleor degree but are still unemployed because employers want employees with experience. The second, but not less important ground are the people I am going to study with. An international coterie creates a dieverse learning atmosphere and gives me a boot compared with students whose connections are limited to their native country.

During the first term of grade 12 I seized the opportunity to speak with Prof. Steen Michael Hejndorf about the Lillebaelt University. I also met with Raido Luuk, a Logistics Management student, who answered my questions from a student`s point of view. Considering my interest in production and business I have talked to several Estonian entrepreneurs, such as Meelis Atonen from Tavid AS, Urmo Kivikas from Ilves-extra AS and Andres Arrak from Mainor Business College for guidance.

On my last two semesters at Tartu Tamme Gymnasium I am working on empirical study of precious metals. Moreover, I am writing a research on precious metals considered as assets in the 21th century. It has become very interesting, especially due to ongoing bull-market.

In January 2011 I started my own business, which deals with precious metals. I find that I have developed much after it. By developing I also have committed how many things there are to be studied. I think that your AP programme in Production Technology offers me almost everything that is needed to start and run a successful and lasting business.

I have also taken part in a variety of courses considering marketing, product development and manufacturing , both in Estonian and English. The ones I would like to set apart are Peep Laja's Internetmarketing, LHV`s (Estonian investment bank) Globalization in stock market and Xiaotian Zhang´s Business relations with Asia programmes.

I think that studying in Lillebaelt University will be an excellent platform for my future career. It gives a lot of opportunities such as working in groups, learning languages, widening my horizons, getting to know other cultures, and learning in a different way than I am used to.

Thank you very much for considering my application. I look forward to your positive response.

Yours sincerely,
Kälver Kilvits