Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Malayalam
Home Country
India
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
Please help me to write a letter to principal of my son school to asking log in process to school website. Website is asking password to access student details

The Dude

Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
:2gunfire:

I'll help you write it but I won't write it for you.

sageer

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Malayalam
Home Country
India
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
Sir,

I am Alba and my son Hani (6th Standard) and Manhal (UKG) is studying your school. I went through your school website and I find an option to loggin for students details. But it is asking password and there is no any option to create a password. I send message through website feed back and until now not replied yet.

Could you please asist me in this regard.

Rover_KE

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
Sir,

I am Alba and my son Hani (6th Standard) [and Manhal (UKG)]* is studying at your school.

I went to your school website and I found an option to log in for students' details, but it is asking for a password and there is no [STRIKE]any[/STRIKE] option to create one.

I sent a message through the website feedback and until now have not had a reply.

Could you please assist me in this regard.

Thank you,

XXX

* Have you one son or two?

Rover

The Dude

Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
Sir,

I am Alba and my son Hani (6th Standard) and Manhal (UKG) is studying your school. I went through your school website and I find an option to loggin for students details. But it is asking password and there is no any option to create a password. I send message through website feed back and until now not replied yet.

Could you please asist me in this regard.

Well done for that :up:, and Rover_KE has given you all the help you need.

Please understand that XXX indicates your name. Don't write XXX, because that would mean three kisses! :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.