Student or Learner
Native Language
Malayalam
Home Country
India
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
Dear Mr. Osama,

We are pleased to offer you a position of Safety/QA Engineer with XXXXXXXX Company and kindly find enclosed your formal employment offer. We believe your qualification and experience in the field of quality assurance will be a significant contribution to our organization.

Looking forward to your acceptance on our offer and join with us soon as a team member. If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us.

sageer

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Malayalam
Home Country
India
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
Offer Cover Letter

Please correct the below letter for me.

Dear Mr.
We are pleased to offer you a position of Safety/QA Engineer with SSM Industries Company and kindly find enclosed your formal employment offer. We believe your qualification and experience in the field of quality assurance will be a significant contribution to our organization.

Looking forward to your acceptance on our offer and join with us soon as a team member. If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us.

Rover_KE

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
Dear Mr. Osama,

We are pleased to offer you the position of* Safety/QA Engineer with XXXXXXXX Company and enclose your formal employment offer. We believe your qualifications and experience in the field of quality assurance will make a significant contribution to our organization.

Looking forward to your acceptance of our offer and joining us soon as a team member. If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us.

* either '...the position of...' (if there's only one) or '...a position as...' if there's more than one.

susiedqq

Key Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Re: Offer Cover Letter

Dear Mr.
We are pleased to offer you a position of Safety/QA Engineer with SSM Industries Company.

Kindly find your formal employment offer enclosed. We believe your qualifications and experiences in the field of quality assurance will be significant contributions to our organization.

We look forward to your acceptance to this employment offer and hope you will join us as a team member soon.

If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us.

Barb_D

Staff member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I have merged your duplicate threads. Please do not post more than once on the same topic.

patricholier

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Moldova
Current Location
Russian Federation
Hi

This topic help me a lot in developing my project. I will contribute more when I finished it.

Status
Not open for further replies.