- B. A. Honours in Fine Arts, Complutense University of Madrid (1989- 1995).
- C.A.P., Certificate of Proficiency in Pedagogy, Complutense University of
- Summer Course in Dutch Society and Culture, scholarship by the Utrecht
University (summer 1993).
- Erasmus Exchange with Leeds Polythecnic University (1991-1992).
- Cultural Management. La Casa Encendida. Madrid. 2005.
- Art Handling and Transport. TTI. Madrid. 2004.
- New Curators, New Visions. ARCO 03.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). 277 Pts. (June 2000).
- 1 year-course in Spanish-English translation, C.C.I. (1997-1998).
- Certificate of Proficiency in English, Cambridge University ( 1991).
- French to a subsidiary level.
Windows, word-processing, database and Internet.
Instituto Superior de Arte (IART)
- Teacher on Museum Techniques and Exhibition Management. (March –
Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofía (MNCARS)
- Exhibition and Catalogue Coordinator at the Department of Collections.
(From Sept. 2002 to Feb. 2005).
Picasso's Century. National Gallery of Athens, Greece.
La Spagna dipinge il Novecento. Museo del Corso, Rome.
Cambio de Siglo. Itinerant in various Spanish cities.
Vanguardias. Itinerant in various Spanish cities.
Abstracciones-Figuraciones. Itinerant in various Spanish cities.
Juan Gris. Caixanova, Vigo, Spain.
María Blanchard's Catalogue Raisonnée.
As a co-ordinator, my duties include the management of the loans,
transport, insurance, installation and catalogue of the exhibitions.
- Responsible for the division of the collections from the Prado Museum
and the MNCARS. (From March 2002 to October 2003).
I was responsible for all the documentation related to the 19th and 20th
century works of both Museums, working closely with the Prado
- Responsible for the works on loan at the Registrar's Department. (From
February 2001 to March 2002).
I was responsible for all the documentation concerning loans as well as for
the preparation and implementation of a long-term programme of survey
and conservation of such works, along with the Photographic and
Studio Assistant for the following artists (Sept.1999 – March 200):
Lucy Baker, Connecticut, U.S.A.
Daryl Hughto and Susan Roth, New York, U.S.A.
My duties included clearing up studio spaces, classifying slides, typing
and entering data in the computer.
I successfully passed the three exams of the state-wide public
examination for Exhibition Coordinator at the MNCARS.
I have edited several biographies on the MNCARS collection artists.
Leeds Polythecnic- Polytechnic
1 year-course- One-year course
French to a subsidiary level.- Intermediate???
Teacher on Museum Techniques- of
Coordinator- be consistent in the use/non-use of the hyphen- you use on later
NFORMATION- typo Information
biographies on- of
Your essay seems to be quite fine but, however I would advise you to spend some more time editing and even choose the help of a editing company. I have found one on the web that is really precious and I am very glad that I have ben using their services. The url is www.uni-essay.com.
Good luck and I do hope that everything will be OK with your CV!