My clothes, especially those knitted or thin ones or those made of wool which got torn by the sharp object, causing part of the material sticking out.
I know there are mistakes in the sentence. But I don't know how to express :
- those made of wool
- causing part of the material sticking out
- got torn by the sharp object
1. What do we call the material that the ladies hold knitted and sew a piece of necklace and tops?
2. What do we call that two thick sticks?
3. Do we call sew in this way of making clothes?
Ok, you're mixing knitting and sewing....I *think* you mean knitting here. Ladies hold yarn while knitting.
2) What do we call those two thick sticks?
3) Do we call this way of making clothes sewing?
No, not if you mean knitting.
Alternatively, for (1), you might be talking about sewing in which case ladies would hold fabric while sewing it using thread and a needle.
Not a teacher