1. What are the differences between at times and at time?
2. What are the differences between some time and sometime?
3. What are the differences between some times and sometimes?
4. Are there the distinct differences among some time, sometime, some times and sometimes?
1. 'It will rain at times today' (every so often). 'At time' is not used.
2. Some time are an adjective and a noun; sometime is an adverb.
'I spent some time shopping.' 'Come and see me sometime.'
3. Same as 2.
'Give me some times when I could make an appointment.' 'I sometimes like to go swimming.'
4. Already answered.