• Hindi
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • United Arab Emirates
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Reply to purchaser mail

Hi..Everybody...
    i got a reply from purchaser about my recent mail(suppliers replied and telling our unit of measurement is packet but we didnt mentioned each packet should be contain 100 nails). now i have to reply that mail. so check the below my reply and let me knw is this perfect?

Dear xxx,
    I gone through supplier mail, as for our (LPO) description they supplied us right unit of measurement. But their supplied packets, mentioned (printed- 100 nails in each packet) 100 nos in each packet, but contains only 90 nails in each packets.
    As for their reply, next time they can supply us unit of measurement as packets but it may be contains only 50 nails.
    note:- Store mangeer...please look in to this matter and alter the item description.

Ouisch is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Reply to purchaser mail

Sorry, but your response is far from perfect. To be blunt, it is unintelligible. What exactly are you trying to say? What I think you're saying (but this is just a guess) is that you issued a purchased order for a quantity of nails, which were to be supplied in packages of 100 nails each. Your supplier sent a confirmation of this purchase order. But when you received the order, the nails were packaged in lots of 90 instead of 100. Then you go on to talk about packets of 50 nails in the future and I'm completely confused....

Please provide a more detailed explanation so that we can help you sort out this situation.

letsrock is offline Junior Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Hindi
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • United Arab Emirates
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Reply to purchaser mail

ok..
    now i will explain you.

we made a purcahse order for 10 packets of nails. but we didnt mentioned no's of nail inside the each packet. So supplier supplied us 10 packets of nails. in that supplied packets, they mentioned 100 nos in each packet . but when we counted, we found only 90 nails in each packet. when i ask with purchaser, he discussed with supplier and supplier replied...in purchase order we (you) didnt mentioned should be 100 no's in each packet .as per our purchase order supplier is right. but as per their supplied packets (in packet they mentioned 1 packet = 100 nails) they supplied less.

if our purchase order like this, in future they can supply nail packets ..probably it may be contains 50 nails.---(its my doubt..i m explaining to purchaser & our store manger). so we have to mention in puchase order each packet should be 100 nails.
    Last edited by letsrock; 27-Mar-2011 at 21:34.