I do not know how to write a formal letter.
I want to ask gas company to refund my money regarding with overcharged.
I received my gas bill and I was shocked because it was overcharged. I called to the company and spoke with their staff and I even read the gas meter for him. he told me that they overcharged me and I asked him, do I need pay them first? he said no, he advice me to wait for the new bill.

but because of I have set direct debit for this account so they deducted my money (the overcharged one) and I did not have enough money for my rental fee. i did not know that time because A has been advice me to wait for the new bill so I did not deposit enough money to cover everything. my agent charged me for the dishonor fee too.

I called again to the company, let we say CCC and talked with B regarding with my bill and dishonor fee that has been charged to me by the rental agent . She advised me to write a letter to their account department and fax it to them with my bank statement that showed the dishonor fee so they can reimburse my money.

I need a help someone to help me to check my letter and advice me if I make a mistake with my writing.

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Usag1 and my account number is 7941 xxxx and service address is 1/100 ABC st,. I am writing in regards to the overcharged/unauthorized charge by CCC (companya name).

As per my conversation with A on 28 February 2011 at 11:38 AM regarding with my gas bill. I did the meter reading for him and he advised me to ignore the bill that I received with date of issue of 23 February 2011 as this bill was based on wrong meter reading. He also instructed me to wait for the new bill from CCC and pay the new amount on the bill. However, on 11 March 2011, CCC charged my bank account for the amount of $347.25 and as a result I was penalized with a dishonor fee of $50 by my real estate agent as they could not direct debit my rent from my account.
I then spoke to B on 16 March 2011 at 10:07 AM, who advised me to provide a proof of the dishonor fee and CCC will reimburse the amount. Please be advised, I have attached a copy of the receipt from my real estate agent to show that they charged $50 for the dishonor fee and my bank statement as instructed by her.
Please find below my bank account details:
Name: Usag1
BSB: XXXX
Account No.: XXXXXXX
Please send the refund amount of $397.25 to my bank account. As for the new bill, which we have not received, we will pay the new amount after we received the bill. Your prompt reply and action will be much appreciated.
Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Kinds Regards,

Usag1

Thank you ...